Other Reaching out to ANY YouTuber

Keyser Reveal

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Dude..I'm not sure how long it takes you to make those animated videos, but you should really do more if possible. Besides them just being good...there good to the point that people will sit and watch all of them back to back..which is what I did..lol Great job and much success to you.

WinYourLife

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Dave, Your channel is great! I am in the same self-improvment , education part . My channel is small, Started 2 days ago, posted 2 videos, I am really interested to do a collaboration if you want of course :) Message me if you are interested in :)

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dude..I'm not sure how long it takes you to make those animated videos, but you should really do more if possible. Besides them just being good...there good to the point that people will sit and watch all of them back to back..which is what I did..lol Great job and much success to you
Thanks man, Really means a LOT to me and motivates me for making more videos. It takes time to make these videos and I really have to prioritize my time with 2 small kids. But hope to able to make 3-4 videos every month in the future

Reactions: Keyser Reveal

TreesandTravels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey there. I have a nature/travel channel... I think that goes well together with self improvement and philosophy. If you're interested in collaborating, message me here or email at treesandtravels1@gmail.com or whatever really. I subscribed to you... Your videos are great.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there. I have a nature/travel channel... I think that goes well together with self improvement and philosophy. If you're interested in collaborating, message me here or email at treesandtravels1@gmail.com or whatever really. I subscribed to you... Your videos are great.
Hi, and thanks for contacting me and subscribing too:) I will check your channel out and get back to you in the next couple of days. Do you have any specific ideas for collab in mind?

Alexander Nedelchev

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, Dave!
I am not as famous as you are, but if I never ask for a collaboration the answer will always be "No!".
Your channel is very good made and it's very impressive.
If you are interested in making a collaboration with me, let me know.
By the way, my channel is also focused on self-developement videos and also motivational.

TreesandTravels

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, and thanks for contacting me and subscribing too:) I will check your channel out and get back to you in the next couple of days. Do you have any specific ideas for collab in mind?
Sure, I have a couple of vague ideas. We could do something linking philosophy and nature like famous philosophers in nature or self-help in the form of outdoor activities.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dave2017

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, Dave!
I am not as famous as you are, but if I never ask for a collaboration the answer will always be "No!".
Your channel is very good made and it's very impressive.
If you are interested in making a collaboration with me, let me know.
By the way, my channel is also focused on self-developement videos and also motivational.
Hi, Cool I will check out your channel:)

Reactions: Alexander Nedelchev