Other Reaching out to ANY YouTuber

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I´m reaching out to any YouTubers in this forum who could be interested in some kind of collaboration. I have started a channel about 4 month ago about self-improvement based on philosophy and psychology. Yes it might seem boring but I try to make my videos interesting (feel free to check out my channel) I present my advice for self-improvement in short animation movies with my own view. I´m quite new to YouTube so I´m not exactly sure how to collab?? I know you can set channels as featured channels and give shout-outs but are there any other ways? I am of course looking for channels related to self-improvement or philosophy/psychology but could also be interested in collaboration with other animation-movie channels or maybe channels with book reviews. Please check out my channel and feel free to contact me if you could be interested in collab.:)

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I've been working on my first half a$$ed serious video, which is about human behavior.
Someone on reddit offered himself to read my script, and offered a couple good ideas, and adjustments to it. Which made a huge difference to the impact of the message. Unfortunately I reached the conclusion that I won't be able to deliver my message due to my mediocrity....
My point being, sometimes, a different perspective can give you crazy insight into what you're doing. And that's what I'd value most when developing something.

Unless you're looking for collab with the single purpose of directly getting more views... That's a whole different beast.

Oh, good stuff you got there btw!!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi.
It´s both I guess. A different perspective is allways nice, but I´m also interested in more views

_johndalton

Reaction score
Your Channel is really well made i like it. The quality of your videos are impressive.

Kagan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
My channel is not about self improvement but I could definitely chime in on a colab video and cross promote too. If you are interested I do tech reviews mostly and I am still pretty new at "YouTubing".

_johndalton

Reaction score
My channel is not about self improvement but I could definitely chime in on a colab video and cross promote too. If you are interested I do tech reviews mostly and I am still pretty new at "YouTubing".
Your videos are great sure I'd love to cross promote in my next video I can give you a shout in the beginning with a link to your channel in the description if you want I'm open to anything really the quality of your videos are great.

Reactions: Kagan

Kagan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Your videos are great sure I'd love to cross promote in my next video I can give you a shout in the beginning with a link to your channel in the description if you want I'm open to anything really the quality of your videos are great.
Thank you so much, Means a lot that you think the quality is great. Your videos are quite entertaining too. Sure I will be very interested in cross promoting. I just subscribed to you. Send me a message on YouTube before your next video so we make it happen.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Kind of off the topic, but you have an amazing voice!

_johndalton

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Means a lot that you think the quality is great. Your videos are quite entertaining too. Sure I will be very interested in cross promoting. I just subscribed to you. Send me a message on YouTube before your next video so we make it happen.
Yeah that's great. I'll message you soon:) probably this week because I post weekly well that's my goal so thanks man!

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys.
Thanks to all for responding. I will get back to all but im so buisy at the moment. Also have to figure out the YTtalk message system (im new here)
But thanks again to every one, awesome with this forum:)