Question about subsribers.

I couldn't find a section specifically for this, so this was the most relevant section I could find.

A few months ago, a friend thought it'd be funny to buy a bunch of fake subs for my YouTube channel. I got about 100 or so subs in one day. Trouble is, I don't want a bunch of fake subscribers. I want to know who's real. I know you can remove subs by blocking their YT. But is there any way I can tell who actually is a fake account and who is an actual subscriber?

Is this the classic "friend" or an actual friend? And fro mwhat I know there is no way to determine who is real and who is fake.

You can remove subs by blocking them? Did not know this. Thanks, I will go ahead and try this. I have a bunch of fake and dead subs too.

Is there anything they could have in common like lack of a channel icon, strange looking usernames or something specific on their channel that gives it away, perhaps a lack of videos? It sounds like it could be a case of going through each one and checking for things like that but you will get real subscribers who dont have any videos. This will be hard to achieve.

Well if they are fake subs then they shouldn't have any activity on their channel feed if I'm not mistaken.

Yea, I'm going to go through them and look at their activity. It'd be just so hard determining who's not active and who's fake.

Back