Question about subsribers.

Reinterlaced

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer
I couldn't find a section specifically for this, so this was the most relevant section I could find.

A few months ago, a friend thought it'd be funny to buy a bunch of fake subs for my YouTube channel. I got about 100 or so subs in one day. Trouble is, I don't want a bunch of fake subscribers. I want to know who's real. I know you can remove subs by blocking their YT. But is there any way I can tell who actually is a fake account and who is an actual subscriber?

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
that i don,t think is possible xD

Custard Creamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is this the classic "friend" or an actual friend? And fro mwhat I know there is no way to determine who is real and who is fake.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is there anything they could have in common like lack of a channel icon, strange looking usernames or something specific on their channel that gives it away, perhaps a lack of videos? It sounds like it could be a case of going through each one and checking for things like that but you will get real subscribers who dont have any videos. This will be hard to achieve.

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
pandarish do not remove me :O

TwinTails

Got music?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Well if they are fake subs then they shouldn't have any activity on their channel feed if I'm not mistaken.

Reinterlaced

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer
Yea, I'm going to go through them and look at their activity. It'd be just so hard determining who's not active and who's fake.

The Unamazing Brit

Reaction score
Just leave them, youtube will eventually remove the dead subs from your channel, no point fretting over it.