Question about subsribers.

Reinterlaced

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Gamer
I've been noticing that. I've been loosing like a sub a week. I guess thats just when YouTube is pruning.

ThomasWoot

Goal is to get more interaction on my videos :U
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know that feel and now i actually want real people not just those sub4sub type :c

78ackerman

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Sub4sub, never understood the logic behind that besides the obvious of artificially inflating your number of subs which does nothing.

ThomasWoot

Goal is to get more interaction on my videos :U
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sub4sub, never understood the logic behind that besides the obvious of artificially inflating your number of subs which does nothing.
lol like no lie i used to do it thinking it was "cool"

Kanashimi

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just leave them, youtube will eventually remove the dead subs from your channel, no point fretting over it.
This seems like the best bet honestly. If you actually block a real person then that's one person you've upset for no reason.

Gamevolution657

I've Got It
Reaction score
I couldn't find a section specifically for this, so this was the most relevant section I could find.

A few months ago, a friend thought it'd be funny to buy a bunch of fake subs for my YouTube channel. I got about 100 or so subs in one day. Trouble is, I don't want a bunch of fake subscribers. I want to know who's real. I know you can remove subs by blocking their YT. But is there any way I can tell who actually is a fake account and who is an actual subscriber?[/quote
I have heard that buying subs is kinda frowned upon for when your trying to get partnered, as they want genuine subscribers and views on your channel!