Please Help With Youtube Username Guys! xD

You must mean 150 then :)
yh on another account im with full screen was actually going to originally go with rpm but waited a little longer for more subs then got contract with fullcreen and they do a music libary aswell but yh i think RPM is good and glad you like being with them :D[DOUBLEPOST=1366887635,1366887487][/DOUBLEPOST]
You must mean 159 then :)
My other channel: ReflexUniqueGaming this channel is for my gfx but really want to change the name but cant !!!! lol :)

Also here is another tip.

Try and merge your first/last name into words that describe your channel.

Example

Name: John
Channel Type: Gaming

JohnnyGaming
TheGamingJohn

Possibly not the best example but you get the idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1366887733,1366887643][/DOUBLEPOST]
yh on another account im with full screen was actually going to originally go with rpm but waited a little longer for more subs then got contract with fullcreen and they do a music libary aswell but yh i think RPM is good and glad you like being with them :D[DOUBLEPOST=1366887635,1366887487][/DOUBLEPOST]
My other channel: ReflexUniqueGaming this channel is for my gfx but really want to change the name but cant !!!! lol :)
You should change it if you don't like it. You can always tell your subs you have moved over, because why carry a brand you hate?

Example

JohnnyGaming
TheGamingJohn

Possibly not the best example but you get the idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1366887733,1366887643][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should change it if you don't like it. You can always tell your subs you have moved over, because why carry a brand you hate?
Contract been signed to that channel for 2 years lol dont matter though still active on it for gfx[DOUBLEPOST=1366888185][/DOUBLEPOST]

Example

JohnnyGaming
TheGamingJohn

i dont hate

Easy to remember? My username came from my first name and the surname of my fave character plus my fave number...thus, karlsanada13

ReflexUniquePlays

Back