Please Help With Youtube Username Guys! xD

Reaction score
What are you trying to say? Your not talking any sense. RPM and AwesomnessTV would probably take on a channel like that but he isn't partnered on that channel, he is partnered on PawTayToe, hence why he has the YouTube partner badge.
i meant on his pawtaytoe then

Reaction score
You must mean 150 then :)
yh on another account im with full screen was actually going to originally go with rpm but waited a little longer for more subs then got contract with fullcreen and they do a music libary aswell but yh i think RPM is good and glad you like being with them :D[DOUBLEPOST=1366887635,1366887487][/DOUBLEPOST]
You must mean 159 then :)
My other channel: ReflexUniqueGaming this channel is for my gfx but really want to change the name but cant !!!! lol :)

Gamify

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Also here is another tip.

Try and merge your first/last name into words that describe your channel.

Example

Name: John
Channel Type: Gaming

JohnnyGaming
TheGamingJohn

Possibly not the best example but you get the idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1366887733,1366887643][/DOUBLEPOST]
yh on another account im with full screen was actually going to originally go with rpm but waited a little longer for more subs then got contract with fullcreen and they do a music libary aswell but yh i think RPM is good and glad you like being with them :D[DOUBLEPOST=1366887635,1366887487][/DOUBLEPOST]
My other channel: ReflexUniqueGaming this channel is for my gfx but really want to change the name but cant !!!! lol :)
You should change it if you don't like it. You can always tell your subs you have moved over, because why carry a brand you hate?

Reaction score

Example

JohnnyGaming
TheGamingJohn

Possibly not the best example but you get the idea.[DOUBLEPOST=1366887733,1366887643][/DOUBLEPOST]
You should change it if you don't like it. You can always tell your subs you have moved over, because why carry a brand you hate?
Contract been signed to that channel for 2 years lol dont matter though still active on it for gfx[DOUBLEPOST=1366888185][/DOUBLEPOST]

Example

JohnnyGaming
TheGamingJohn

i dont hate

Chloe

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
my channel name is my name:)

karlsanada10

Monthly Video Game Giveaway on my channel now!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Easy to remember? My username came from my first name and the surname of my fave character plus my fave number...thus, karlsanada13

ReflexUniquePlays