Please Help With Youtube Username Guys! xD

Shoninyastube

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Whats up guys im about to start a channel and it going to be gaming videos and im looking for a name i would like something sorta proffessional looking things ill be posting on channel:

Glitches
Tutorials
Gameplays
Walkthroughs
Unboxings
Giveaways etc.

So thats what im gunna do on my channel im not looking for a name relating to other popular youtubers and no copying from that also i dont want to have somthing with gamer or gaming somwhere in it somthing easy to remember!

SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME FIND A YOUTUBE USERNAME THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION!!!!
i mixed something i like.

i like:
Ninjas
and the time ive made my new nickname (many years ago) the Anime Naruto was the first time in TV. there are some ninja ranks. genin, jonin, choonin,...
so i tanje Choonin and write it different --> Shonin ant take the ja from ninja
Choonin+Ninja = Shoninya ;)

maybe you can do that with something you like?

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I dunno man. let's go cry.
I feel like crying.. I love how there are 2 pretty obvious links right there.. yet, he clicks one of them then judges me?

Like dude, get yo' s****y facts together.

Pervert Pete

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
PervertPete.com
Channel Type
Comedian
Whats up guys im about to start a channel and it going to be gaming videos and im looking for a name i would like something sorta proffessional looking things ill be posting on channel:

Glitches
Tutorials
Gameplays
Walkthroughs
Unboxings
Giveaways etc.

So thats what im gunna do on my channel im not looking for a name relating to other popular youtubers and no copying from that also i dont want to have somthing with gamer or gaming somwhere in it somthing easy to remember!

SO IF YOU CAN HELP ME FIND A YOUTUBE USERNAME THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION!!!!
Heres a name for your channel: NutHugger

Luis Patino

I don't know
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer
I feel like crying.. I love how there are 2 pretty obvious links right there.. yet, he clicks one of them then judges me?

Like dude, get yo' s****y facts together.
It's okay. Some people need way more direction than other. Look at this entire thread for crying out loud!