Finished/Closed Pentra's Free Graphics Thread - Banners, Thumbnails and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it? (Thumbnail, etc.): Banner
Colors:blue,White,purple,Black
Backgrounds: Black, White
Style: graphic
Wanted Images/Logos: incorporate MMO games such as Archeage, Smite, The Repopulation, A Realm Reborn, Dota 2, Blade & Soul, any RPG style game. Also if you could include my logo in a way, this would be awesome! Or possibly, I could make a separate on for the banner; not sure.
Further Info: My channel mainly consists of MMO reviews. I also do vlogs, the channel is called Darksion Media.

Last edited:
Looks great, thanks man! But would you mind adding an "S" to the end of lemons?

Yeah sure just give me a sec and I'll upload the new one. :)

If you will I have a project I need done, add me on skype, email for it jbenge91@gmail.com

Please read the ENTIRE first post as said in bold at the top of it, this is stated around the bottom of the OP:

Pentra said:
I will not be dealing with people off thread on Skype, Twitter, YTTalk PM. etc., everything stays on this thread.

hey pentra... i was just wondering if you saw my request a few days ago and if you'd be willing to make the outro for me... i hadn't seen any updates on this thread in a while. :) thanks!

hey pentra... i was just wondering if you saw my request a few days ago and if you'd be willing to make the outro for me... i hadn't seen any updates on this thread in a while. :) thanks!

Hi, Sorry for the delays, there have just been unforeseen things happening on my end. :smilingcute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back