Finished/Closed Pentra's Free Graphics Thread - Banners, Thumbnails and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Please read entire post before making a request. Thank You.
Pentra Design.png
Hi there, I'm PentraDesigns, or simply Pentra, I'm an Graphics Designer from Ireland and this is my graphics thread. I hope to provide people with Banners, Thumbnails, Overlays, Outros and much more. Examples of my work from previous clients are embedded below for you to see. I do not do things like Animated Outros or Intros, static work only.

All work is done for free with nothing expected in return, though a shoutout wouldn't hurt, eh'? :angelic:

Examples.png
Banners.png
Example #1.jpg
Example #2.jpg
Example #3.jpg
Example #4.jpg
Example_Thumbnails.png
Thumbnails.jpg
Example_oUTROS.png
Outro Example.jpg
Example_Overlays.png
Overlay.jpg
Example_Use.png
Minecraft Shaders 72 Screenshot Pack
Cartoon Text Layer Style
Metal Style Layer Style
Minecraft Icons (Not by me)
Example_iNFO.png

I would appreciate it highly if you were to be specific when requesting graphics,, like what colors of text, background, what background images you want, fonts. etc. Why not make my life easier and use this template for requesting graphics (remove dots for linking backgrounds):

What is it? (Thumbnail, etc.):
Colors:
Backgrounds (links, preferred colors or style):
Fonts:
Style:
Wanted Images/Logos:
Further Info:

I will not be dealing with people off thread on Skype, Twitter, YTTalk PM. etc., everything stays on this thread.
Do not make more than 1 request of the same thing, I may have missed you, if so a good 'ol reminder will do the trick (it would be appreciated if you linked me to your request's page :p ).

Once I am finished, you will receive either a JPEG (Only for thumbnails, banners etc. due to file size limits) or PNG. If you want the PSD ask and I will upload it. :D

Last edited:

Jackie Pearce

YouTuber, writer, nerd, sushi lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Holy crap your work is great! I'd be stoked to grab one! Let me know if you need all those details now or closer to the date

Reactions: RedFox

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Of course, your work is absolutely amazing. ^.^ I can't wait to see what you make in the future man.

You're gonna get a lot of requests, I'm sure of it. :D

Reactions: RedFox and NIP

Jackie Pearce

YouTuber, writer, nerd, sushi lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks! ^^ If you the details I could get working on it now. :)
Hmmmm well I mainly just make ridiculous vlogs / rants and I upload every Thursday. For colors I'd say any blues, font I'd say Indie Flower if you have it... And the background can be as plain or as exciting as you'd like. :)
Let me know if you need more details than that! I trust your creative vision for it!
Plus I subbed to your channel so down the line I can order more things from you (if that's something you do)

NIP

Raaawrrr Raaaaawwrr Raaaaaawrr!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I will take one, I would like it to say Flipsternip, and under that say "That Crazy Nintendo Guy"

You can pick the background, whatever you think looks the best :)

Reactions: RedFox

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Of course, your work is absolutely amazing. ^.^ I can't wait to see what you make in the future man.

You're gonna get a lot of requests, I'm sure of it. :D
Thanks and looking at your avatar....you're a good designer.. o-o
Hmmmm well I mainly just make ridiculous vlogs / rants and I upload every Thursday. For colors I'd say any blues, font I'd say Indie Flower if you have it... And the background can be as plain or as exciting as you'd like. :)
Let me know if you need more details than that! I trust your creative vision for it!
Plus I subbed to your channel so down the line I can order more things from you (if that's something you do)
Working on it now! ^-^[DOUBLEPOST=1401988362,1401988342][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will take one, I would like it to say Flipsternip, and under that say "That Crazy Nintendo Guy"

You can pick the background, whatever you think looks the best :)

I'll have yours done for tomorrow! :D

Reactions: NIP

JeriKane

s h o o k e t h
Reaction score
Thanks and looking at your avatar....you're a good designer.. o-o

Working on it now! ^-^[DOUBLEPOST=1401988362,1401988342][/DOUBLEPOST]

I'll have yours done for tomorrow! :D
LOL... It's not mine. Quiz Lamp actually made it and I just decided to use it as my avatar. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.