Finished/Closed Pentra's Free Graphics Thread - Banners, Thumbnails and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Add me bradders4321
My OP:

Please read entire post before making a request. Thank You.

I will not be dealing with people off thread on Skype, Twitter, YTTalk PM. etc., everything stays on this thread.

I do not give out my Skype to people I don't know well, please have the decency to at least read the thread before replying. If you want to make a request, reply to this thread.

Reactions: ~ZERO

Gaming Duo

Reaction score
What is it? (Thumbnail, etc.): Thumbnail, Banner and Outro
Colors:Red, black and whatever comes to your mind
Backgrounds (links, preferred colors or style):wanted your skype so i can send you a link
Fonts:Dont mind
Style:something like the background
Wanted Images/Logos:the logo in the facebook link
Further Info:for the banner i was wondering if you could smallen down that facebook link i can send you a file for it i just dont know how

~ZERO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ooh! Pentra you are a life saver! I created a new channel so I need all the graphics for it! Selfish of ask this but can you do this? I will give you YTCash and will also do so in the future!

Banner
My channel is based about music so something that relates to it. My name : NightcoreCritical should be there. I will be using anime pics in video so probably anime characters should be there. For fonts, backgrounds etc I leave to you. Just make it look good and eyecatching :) Not too conjusted :)

Outro Card
I really like the 4th outro card with the clouds one. So something similar. I wont be using twitter. I will be using facebook. It is "NightcoreCritical". Incase of twitter you can say something about sharing the video. And others is perfect :) But something similar to music please :)

Overlays
Just give me that third one "Enjoying leave a like" with the thumbs up and if possible "For more nightcore music, Subscribe" Make it look cool and eyecatching :)

Just these :) I know they are many but please please please do it as I am not good on photoshop. Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Reactions: RedFox

Quixotic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What is it? (Thumbnail, etc.): Banner
Colors: White and Blue (Same blues as in my profile pic)
Backgrounds (links, preferred colors or style): I guess futuristic would be the "style".
Fonts: Whatever is most fitting
Style: >Backgrounds
Wanted Images/Logos: My name,
Further Info: That's pretty much it.

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS AFTER THIS! Don't worry those who have replied before this post. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1409260441,1409260291][/DOUBLEPOST]@AngryMr.Lemons Sorry for the extreme delays:

AML.jpg

Reactions: TrainerLight

iscahstar

Reaction score
Thanks so much :) No worries if you are backed up, was just making sure you had seen it. Take your time!

RedFox

YTTalk's Fox
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
Ooh! Pentra you are a life saver! I created a new channel so I need all the graphics for it! Selfish of ask this but can you do this? I will give you YTCash and will also do so in the future!

Banner
My channel is based about music so something that relates to it. My name : NightcoreCritical should be there. I will be using anime pics in video so probably anime characters should be there. For fonts, backgrounds etc I leave to you. Just make it look good and eyecatching :) Not too conjusted :)

Outro Card
I really like the 4th outro card with the clouds one. So something similar. I wont be using twitter. I will be using facebook. It is "NightcoreCritical". Incase of twitter you can say something about sharing the video. And others is perfect :) But something similar to music please :)

Overlays
Just give me that third one "Enjoying leave a like" with the thumbs up and if possible "For more nightcore music, Subscribe" Make it look cool and eyecatching :)

Just these :) I know they are many but please please please do it as I am not good on photoshop. Thanks for your help!

Here's the overlay:

Like Overlay.png

I'll get working on your other requests after I finished the others in queue. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.