partnered? anyone making any money?? do ads work?

FareszM

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't have to work right now. I'm going to school.. and going out and spending clothes food and stuff from Youtube money.
I'm making more money than people working in a supermarket I guess.

But anywayz, I'm 19 right now so this couldn't be forever. Still it's a nice bonus :) Would love to make more channels, increase my channels and really live from Youtube.
Believe me, it's very possible. I guess. Would love to only do things I like in my live. F%$K a 9 to 5 job. :p

I'm also learning alot about other affiliate marketing right now.

Internet + Creativity = Money nowadayz. ;)

by the way: I'm not in any ''Partnership Network'' and not planning to get in one. Almost everyone in this forum is anti-adsense but I am absolutely not. I will not get banned for no reason, and they pay me good. Yes i'm sure about this. ;)

Ludos_Roach

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Yes partnerships are good and they can help you get money. Ads do work, granted you do not get much until you are a large channel but it is still worth getting a little bit out of it.

Huswoo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It really is convenient to be a partner, but don't go thinking that like, everything changes. It's really not ALL that different, if you aren't experiencing alot of copyright issues or something like that, it's just... it IS nice trust me, but you will still get views and subs at about the same rate, and you'll still have to self promote. It's not like now that I'm a partner my views have been through the roof or something lol I wish.
Ah ok I understand more now :) But you're videos are good man, keep it up and I'm sure you'll get a breakthrough!Wish I could say the same about me I only just started youtube lol

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Ah ok I understand more now :) But you're videos are good man, keep it up and I'm sure you'll get a breakthrough!Wish I could say the same about me I only just started youtube lol
It took me about 7 months to come to the conclusion that I was every bit as worthy to make videos as anyone else was. To think "I have a legitimate presence on youtube" all that, I had to have alot of convincing. I felt like this "little guy" in a sea of "big sharks" everyone else's channel seemed like they had some inside information I don't.

Truth be told, it's all in our heads. Just like I showed in my last vlog, you can be the little guy with 3 subs who feels on top of the world cause 3 people regularly watch him? Or you could be like Charlie, the whole world telling you you're amazing and you STILL feel like you are less than others, or like you're doing something wrong.

I can tell you feel like I did, "I'm not a vlogger, all these other people are though.." No man, 7 months ago, I wasn't a vlogger either. I became one the moment I uploaded a youtube video I put my full effort into, and so did you.

Reactions: Bryant

Huswoo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It took me about 7 months to come to the conclusion that I was every bit as worthy to make videos as anyone else was. To think "I have a legitimate presence on youtube" all that, I had to have alot of convincing. I felt like this "little guy" in a sea of "big sharks" everyone else's channel seemed like they had some inside information I don't.

Truth be told, it's all in our heads. Just like I showed in my last vlog, you can be the little guy with 3 subs who feels on top of the world cause 3 people regularly watch him? Or you could be like Charlie, the whole world telling you you're amazing and you STILL feel like you are less than others, or like you're doing something wrong.

I can tell you feel like I did, "I'm not a vlogger, all these other people are though.." No man, 7 months ago, I wasn't a vlogger either. I became one the moment I uploaded a youtube video I put my full effort into, and so did you.
Thanks man, those words really came through me :') really appreciate it, massive respect :D

Reactions: Symph

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Thanks man, those words really came through me :') really appreciate it, massive respect :D
It's what I'm here for man, we're all in the same boat :)

KingDenzel92

Reaction score
Hmmm idk about this whole partnering thing. I've applied for fullscreen but its been like 2weeks+ and they don't want to give me an answer yet lol. Applied to RPM they sent me a contract, but I don't see the point joining for a 2year contract when nothing in there contract really made me smile expect for banners, but I can live without that. Right now I think if fullscreen did eventually say yes to me, don't think I would really sign it even though I've being putting them on a pedestal in my head.
Yh you can make some nice money on youtube, Ive only been doing it for like 2months now. You can get like £120 which is like $190 for 70k views~30k monetized views.
I plan on reinvesting in my channel by buying new equipment hopefully..