Overall growth guide for new/small channels.

Which guide would you rather see me do next?

• Total voters

maurice barnett

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
do you think i should completely eradicate all lets plays from my channel. just completely delete them from my channel or do you think them being there in the back of my channel wont hurt anything? i plan on not uploading anymore to my main channel but will it hurt future growth them being in the back of my channel? whats your opinion on this?

Samisabox

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This was great! I've been wondering about more of the growth stages side for a while and you really explained it well! Glad to know the first 100 is the hardest. Makes me feel slightly more secure and ok with how my channel is going and where it will go.

Vlaerth

I play Old School Games
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So since let's play don't inspire growth...What does? If you are a gaming channel, how could you get growth?

uberdanger

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
do you think i should completely eradicate all lets plays from my channel. just completely delete them from my channel or do you think them being there in the back of my channel wont hurt anything? i plan on not uploading anymore to my main channel but will it hurt future growth them being in the back of my channel? whats your opinion on this?
If they don't rly get many views, you can put them on unlisted, that's like deleting but keeping ;P

RobbScottVideos

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks very much Uber. Good read. I'm just attempting to learn about Redditt so it's great to see a guide for that. I'm going to read it now.

Narwilliam

Reaction score
Well after 2 years lets hope i can break the 100 barrier haha. great guide