Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Overall growth guide for new/small channels.

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by uberdanger, Jan 16, 2014.

?

Which guide would you rather see me do next?

1. A guide on networks, and everything there is about them?

44.0%
  2. A guide on editing like a boss!

56.0%
  1. Hafizrizalm
    Cash:
    $3
    0 - 100 know i will try to hit 100 , nice guide btw

2. The Black Mastadonte
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $40
    This is extremely helpful. Thanks so much.

BillyVlogsTV likes this.
  3. LucasJacob23
    Cash:
    $3
    This is a fantastic article/post! I hope I can use these tips to help grow my channel (55 subs).

Sk Jony and BillyVlogsTV like this.
  4. Eyobel
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $47
    Thank YOu for the help

Sk Jony likes this.
  5. Sk Jony
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $206
    After I visit your channel, I surprised to see your subscriber. I can't count the subscriber because it was huge of number. How can you can achieve this goal?

6. CrystalD
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $161
    This is a great guide - I'm currently at 33 subscribers and really want to get to 100 this year, s this helped tons. I've been the smug YouTuber for awhile, as much as I hate to admit it XD but now I'm definitely going to take the smart youtuber's phrase to heart.
    I have a question - how do you find Facebook groups and Twitter pages to advertise on? I've tried looking for some close to what I do (cover video game music) and have never been able to find any quite in my nitch. Perhaps I am thinking a bit to narrow-minded though, and would like to know how exactly to find groups to advertise to.

7. LordMongrel
    Cash:
    $21
    Thank you for this guide, I found this very helpful since I started a new channel to be anonymous and I can't share on my personal social media accounts for that very reason.

8. ChrisLegend
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $382
    Great advice man and thank you for taking the time out of your busy channel to share with us your wisdom! It is a nice thought knowing that getting to 100 is definitely commendable and worth stating because you've already passed 87% of YouTube channels. That self-sustainable stage is what is ideal for sure :)

9. Messages:
    Cash:
    $15
    Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us UberDanger! It is very much appreciated. We recently passed the 100 subscriber mark and are now pushing for 1000! I would love to make it to that self sustaining stage =P

10. Happy Hour
    We like to party and stuff
    Cash:
    $10
    This guide is super helpful! I just started my channel yesterday so this will be a great guide for getting us off the ground. I've never used Reddit before so this will be a cool new outlet for us!