Overall growth guide for new/small channels.

Which guide would you rather see me do next?

• Total voters

Hafizrizalm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
0 - 100 know i will try to hit 100 , nice guide btw

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
After I visit your channel, I surprised to see your subscriber. I can't count the subscriber because it was huge of number. How can you can achieve this goal?

CrystalD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This is a great guide - I'm currently at 33 subscribers and really want to get to 100 this year, s this helped tons. I've been the smug YouTuber for awhile, as much as I hate to admit it XD but now I'm definitely going to take the smart youtuber's phrase to heart.
I have a question - how do you find Facebook groups and Twitter pages to advertise on? I've tried looking for some close to what I do (cover video game music) and have never been able to find any quite in my nitch. Perhaps I am thinking a bit to narrow-minded though, and would like to know how exactly to find groups to advertise to.

LordMongrel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Thank you for this guide, I found this very helpful since I started a new channel to be anonymous and I can't share on my personal social media accounts for that very reason.

ChrisLegend

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Great advice man and thank you for taking the time out of your busy channel to share with us your wisdom! It is a nice thought knowing that getting to 100 is definitely commendable and worth stating because you've already passed 87% of YouTube channels. That self-sustainable stage is what is ideal for sure :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us UberDanger! It is very much appreciated. We recently passed the 100 subscriber mark and are now pushing for 1000! I would love to make it to that self sustaining stage =P

Happy Hour

We like to party and stuff
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
This guide is super helpful! I just started my channel yesterday so this will be a great guide for getting us off the ground. I've never used Reddit before so this will be a cool new outlet for us!