Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Overall growth guide for new/small channels.

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Marketing, Strategy & SEO' started by uberdanger, Jan 16, 2014.

?

Which guide would you rather see me do next?

1. A guide on networks, and everything there is about them?

43.6%
  2. A guide on editing like a boss!

56.4%
  1. LizetteGaming
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $54
    Thank you for the tips! Awesome of you to take the time to write up this series of guides; got to read the rest now!

2. Eman Aziz
    Cash:
    $1
    This was actually a great read, really well done! I think a lot of people don't realize what the selfsustainable stage is. People assume that you keep growing the way you do when your at 500 subscribers vs 1000 when that is really not the case so I'm glad you addressed it:) Really great read man! Ps... Great channel!

3. ariinme
    Cash:
    $15
    amazing! thank you!

4. Bonotwi channel
    Cash:
    $5
    It is a really good guide, thank you so much. We hope it will also help us with our channel.

5. Clarissa O. & Emily G.
    Cash:
    $31
    This is literally the best advice ever!

6. Heather White
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $0
    Awesome tips! I've noticed with certain forums on Reddit, I gain a lot of views, but not a lot of engagement of subscribers.

7. FRANKIEandEMILY
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $9
    very helpful guide and great advice about using Reddit...i haven't had much success on there yet, but now im more motivated to try harder.

ayeluigi likes this.
  8. Dave2017
    Get The Picture?
    Cash:
    $35
    Outstanding guide. Every new YouTuber should start out by reading it. Thank you

ayeluigi likes this.
  9. ayeluigi
    Cash:
    $4
    I agree with sharing to your friends on Facebook, its a big barrier to cross but i think your friends will appreciate you for doing it. Your video might only get a few view and subs but at least it sets the ball rolling.

10. OneSpeak
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $73
    Thanks a lot for all the effort u put in this tutorial, It's really very useful.