Overall growth guide for new/small channels.

Which guide would you rather see me do next?

• Total voters

MZ-101

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That is a very helpful guide Uber :up: I am sure it will help loads of people out and inspire them, I really liked this part:

People could use that as an inspirational quote for YouTubers :D
True. I just posted a thread where I basically say that but, in a more or less... ******* accent. You always have to see what's wrong with your content. Look at your own content from a viewers perspective. Best way to do it is by comparing your videos to your favorite "YouTuber" Looking at the subtle changes and editing in his videos is what you need to notice. Things like how the audio is so natural that you're understanding what he's saying even though that you're not completely listening or maybe the transitions of the clips from one to another and how smooth and natural it all looks. Once mastering all those subtle things. You're channel might get better and that's a BIG MIGHT.

Brooke Oliviera

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Awesome guide, thanks for your insight! You're right in saying that the first 100 subscribers are the hardest!

MisterBarnes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Awesome guide, thanks for sharing all of this information. Checking out some of the posts you linked as well...so helpful for us newbies :p

wonderwonderwonderman

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Man, this is super-helpful! I was wondering what you meant when you talked about sharing vids on Twitter...I don't want my feed to be spammy, so who are some examples of who I can tweet at?

RANtheMAN

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey thank you! this thread is very helpfull, I read the reddit one too, which I heard that you should get better karma and known before posting videos or else reddit will take them down, but I really did like your guide!

sbrewer918

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Great stuff here as always! I'm currently almost at the 500 subscribers stage. In just under 2 years, I figured that isn't too bad. But I have to keep pressing forward!