Other ways to promote my channel/Get Videos noticed

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
I Have been promoting on social networks, this forum and also to friends. I have done a few video responses to bigger videos of the same kinda content which has got me a small amount of traffic. A few people have said about tags and your title to get them very relevant which I think I have but I honestly don't think my videos are getting noticed. Do you guys have any tips on what else I can try?

I would suggest putting out a lot of videos, I upload 1 per day. The more videos you have out there, the bigger chance some people will stumble upon them. Other than that you can promote on places like Reddit. Its a slow game.

something I used to do but quit cause I'm lazy that worked pretty well was twitter. You add random people who don't look too spammy, then you just start making funny clever comments on their tweets. Next thing you know people are adding you and favoriting your tweets, and every time you put out a video the new followers see it. I'm gonna start doing that again dang it. I'm @symphonious7 if anyone wants to add me hahaha

something I used to do but quit cause I'm lazy that worked pretty well was twitter. You add random people who don't look too spammy, then you just start making funny clever comments on their tweets. Next thing you know people are adding you and favoriting your tweets, and every time you put out a video the new followers see it. I'm gonna start doing that again dang it. I'm @symphonious7 if anyone wants to add me hahaha
actually, that's a pretty good idea

I would suggest putting out a lot of videos, I upload 1 per day. The more videos you have out there, the bigger chance some people will stumble upon them. Other than that you can promote on places like Reddit. Its a slow game.

I set a schedule of 2 videos wednesdays and 2 videos saturdays but might make it more regular

I'll give it a try thanks :) Also I added you lol. Would a shout out be cool?
do you mean from me? And I might... let's not... I'm overloaded right now my BIGGEST issue is the reviews I've been neglecting. So I'm a little ways away from feeling like I can add shout outs to the list. Remind me in a week or so. And if you meant someone else, oopse.

do you mean from me? And I might... let's not... I'm overloaded right now my BIGGEST issue is the reviews I've been neglecting. So I'm a little ways away from feeling like I can add shout outs to the list. Remind me in a week or so. And if you meant someone else, oopse.

It was meant for you probably should have quoted, and I meant just like a tweet of one of my videos or something like that. Something small so its not a lot of work for you

It was meant for you probably should have quoted, and I meant just like a tweet of one of my videos or something like that. Something small so its not a lot of work for you
ohhhh I thought you meant a video shout out hahaha well I totally can do that man, but I just made this new twitter, I've got like 5 followers hahaha

Back