Other ways to promote my channel/Get Videos noticed

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ohhhh I thought you meant a video shout out hahaha well I totally can do that man, but I just made this new twitter, I've got like 5 followers hahaha
If was the 5th :)

kkushalbeatzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I Have been promoting on social networks, this forum and also to friends. I have done a few video responses to bigger videos of the same kinda content which has got me a small amount of traffic. A few people have said about tags and your title to get them very relevant which I think I have but I honestly don't think my videos are getting noticed. Do you guys have any tips on what else I can try?
Have you tried collaborating with someone? That may work to help you get some more people to watch your videos.

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
ohhhh I thought you meant a video shout out hahaha well I totally can do that man, but I just made this new twitter, I've got like 5 followers hahaha
Thats cool man lol, traffic is traffic haha. A video shout out would be awesome if you ever feel you have the time and don't mind doing one but anything is cool man :)

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you tried collaborating with someone? That may work to help you get some more people to watch your videos.
Yeah I have done 2 videos with someone else, for my subscriber base it has done pretty well. nearly 60 views in less than 24 hours. It seems to be quite hard trying to find someone to do collaberations with. If you play pc games and are interested then give me a shout (not sure if i should say this here lol)

kkushalbeatzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I have done 2 videos with someone else, for my subscriber base it has done pretty well. nearly 60 views in less than 24 hours. It seems to be quite hard trying to find someone to do collaberations with. If you play pc games and are interested then give me a shout (not sure if i should say this here lol)
Probably not in here. I'll send you a PM. ;)

StraightEdgeAngel777

A Rose In The Dark
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM lol. I'm going to try that thing Symph said do. Oh symph, you genius you :D

Lawlz

I has it :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its good to upload regular but dont spam your upload list with vids xD Then there will be just toooooooo much content for a viewer to watch wich makes pples get overwhelmed with boringness - ish ;)
I set a schedule of 2 videos wednesdays and 2 videos saturdays but might make it more regular

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Its good to upload regular but dont spam your upload list with vids xD Then there will be just toooooooo much content for a viewer to watch wich makes pples get overwhelmed with boringness - ish ;)
I'm thinking about doing a video every other day, what you think? :)