Other ways to promote my channel/Get Videos noticed

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I Have been promoting on social networks, this forum and also to friends. I have done a few video responses to bigger videos of the same kinda content which has got me a small amount of traffic. A few people have said about tags and your title to get them very relevant which I think I have but I honestly don't think my videos are getting noticed. Do you guys have any tips on what else I can try?

Ghost OOKami

Hard Drive
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would suggest putting out a lot of videos, I upload 1 per day. The more videos you have out there, the bigger chance some people will stumble upon them. Other than that you can promote on places like Reddit. Its a slow game.

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
something I used to do but quit cause I'm lazy that worked pretty well was twitter. You add random people who don't look too spammy, then you just start making funny clever comments on their tweets. Next thing you know people are adding you and favoriting your tweets, and every time you put out a video the new followers see it. I'm gonna start doing that again dang it. I'm @symphonious7 if anyone wants to add me hahaha

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
something I used to do but quit cause I'm lazy that worked pretty well was twitter. You add random people who don't look too spammy, then you just start making funny clever comments on their tweets. Next thing you know people are adding you and favoriting your tweets, and every time you put out a video the new followers see it. I'm gonna start doing that again dang it. I'm @symphonious7 if anyone wants to add me hahaha
actually, that's a pretty good idea

Reactions: Lawlz

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'll give it a try thanks :) Also I added you lol. Would a shout out be cool?

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would suggest putting out a lot of videos, I upload 1 per day. The more videos you have out there, the bigger chance some people will stumble upon them. Other than that you can promote on places like Reddit. Its a slow game.
I set a schedule of 2 videos wednesdays and 2 videos saturdays but might make it more regular

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
I'll give it a try thanks :) Also I added you lol. Would a shout out be cool?
do you mean from me? And I might... let's not... I'm overloaded right now my BIGGEST issue is the reviews I've been neglecting. So I'm a little ways away from feeling like I can add shout outs to the list. Remind me in a week or so. And if you meant someone else, oopse.

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
do you mean from me? And I might... let's not... I'm overloaded right now my BIGGEST issue is the reviews I've been neglecting. So I'm a little ways away from feeling like I can add shout outs to the list. Remind me in a week or so. And if you meant someone else, oopse.
It was meant for you probably should have quoted, and I meant just like a tweet of one of my videos or something like that. Something small so its not a lot of work for you

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
It was meant for you probably should have quoted, and I meant just like a tweet of one of my videos or something like that. Something small so its not a lot of work for you
ohhhh I thought you meant a video shout out hahaha well I totally can do that man, but I just made this new twitter, I've got like 5 followers hahaha

Unknown_User11

Account Closed Upon Request
Reaction score
Check out the banner in my signature, I have a few techniques which you might be able to use.