GoetzSaCebu

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I started 3 month ago and it was a constant up endency. But I mostly upload my old partyfotos as slideshows and that isnt giving so much visitors - but I have that content so I will use it.
I also upload my old travelogues because that is what I aim for now - being an expat living in the philippines.

But I also can see that if I am not doing much my visits drop huge directly as you can see at the end.
So after now 3 month its ok, I just need to find a way to get more people to subscribe my channel, but I guess with better gear coming in 2-3 month and improving my videos this will happen automatically. It just needs time.

Just compare my older videos that are lacking emotionality I would say and then look the "Seven falls Zipline" where I first time used pic in pic and slomo to make it even better.

Im now at 185 subs and my channel generates 300+ hours viewtime per month.
The 1st picture shows the views I get and one can see that it's quite constant over the last month at around 250.
But to me more important for me is the 2nd foto that shows that my viewtime has still a visible increase and I hope that will continue over the future.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-23 um 08.59.54.png

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-23 um 09.05.56.png

untemos

Reaction score
Is it true that you will get bump in traffic as soon as you get approved for monetisation? Since youtube pushes monetised content more?

Palapentz

Reaction score
hello im just a normal person working 8h/day 5D/week getting only 1k euros/month.i needed to do something.i dont eant to be a slave anymore of this society.i just started uploading videos today. please help.me.reach 1k. subscriber really2 big thanks in the future!!
-Palapentz

denizcan1

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Lekjih, gönderi: 2262827, üye: 72992"]
Evet, onu yeni okudum. Beni rahatsız etmiyor. Zaten ondan çok uzağım ve irl moey yapımımın bir tarafı olarak youtube'a gitmek istiyorum. Yardımcı olup olmadığını görmek ilginç ol.
[/ALINTI]
Para harcamadan veya uzun saatler boyunca çalışmadan youtube'da başlamak ve başarılı olmak için kanıtlanmış bir sistem.
Bağlantıya tıklayın ve programı okuyun. :
1- https://bit.ly/3fG6bb1
2- https://bit.ly/31WbxXD

marsviral

Reaction score
any good techniques for getting qualifiable subs and watch hours please. My channel is new and looking for monetization. Please advise. Thanks in advance

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
any good techniques for getting qualifiable subs and watch hours please. My channel is new and looking for monetization. Please advise. Thanks in advance
It's a slow, organic process. There's no trick - you just need to make good content and slowly people will subscribe and watch. Over time with practice your videos will improve and your audience will grow. But it has to be something you are passionate about because you will spend a lot of time making videos that don't get a lot of action. Enjoy the process and don't look to make money off this hobby.

Reactions: Jungle Explorer

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
1. Produce good content.
2. Learn SEO
3. Engage with your viewers
4. Ask for Subs in your video (don't beg).
5. Be patient.
6. Constantly strive to improve.