Comedy New Collab In Need Of Auditioners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
The point of the audition is to make sure people will be able to make a video according to a specific theme. Like if the theme is a challenge, someone may be too chicken and just vlog about how funny it is to see people do it or something. Also, some people don't have that many videos up, so we can't just assume they're funny. Another thing is that people on YouTube may watch on your video response, enjoy it and subscribe to your channel. Not saying it's very likely, but it could happen. But if you would like to join and you really can't make an audition, just post your answers to all the questions, tell us why you can't make a video, and link what you think is your best or funniest video. But if you just don't want to make an audition video, I'm sorry, but I don't think you'd be good enough for collab.
When will I find out if I got in or not? I've been asking for this about amonth and I made the audition about 2-3 weeks ago. I think I'm dedicated enough!

JakesyDude

Hey there! :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
When will I find out if I got in or not? I've been asking for this about amonth and I made the audition about 2-3 weeks ago. I think I'm dedicated enough!
Sorry, I didn't notice you made the video unlisted. I will give the other members the link again. We will get to you as soon as possible.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Sorry, I didn't notice you made the video unlisted. I will give the other members the link again. We will get to you as soon as possible.
Okay thanks!

AGuyNamedOcean

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
this sounds interesting. id like to see about joining in with this. what do I do for the audition?

JakesyDude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
this sounds interesting. id like to see about joining in with this. what do I do for the audition?
Just answer the questions in the video and do something funny. The video is watch?v=22rogG12ZQo (just put youtube .com/ at the beginning).

maurice barnett

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The point of the audition is to make sure people will be able to make a video according to a specific theme. Like if the theme is a challenge, someone may be too chicken and just vlog about how funny it is to see people do it or something. Also, some people don't have that many videos up, so we can't just assume they're funny. Another thing is that people on YouTube may watch on your video response, enjoy it and subscribe to your channel. Not saying it's very likely, but it could happen. But if you would like to join and you really can't make an audition, just post your answers to all the questions, tell us why you can't make a video, and link what you think is your best or funniest video. But if you just don't want to make an audition video, I'm sorry, but I don't think you'd be good enough for collab.
sorry bro but i dont see very much reason to having to make a video to join up something so meager.....feels like your trying to get people to jump through hoops.... i mean u would think that your a production studio or something. as for me not being good enough to collab...your probily right :( i mean not like ive gained over 1800 subs and over 63k views and just started making videos 3 months ago.......totally not good enough to collab with someone as high up as you :(........thanks for atleast considering letting me into you guys club O_O ill just sadly keep making my lame vlogging videos :/

JakesyDude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
sorry bro but i dont see very much reason to having to make a video to join up something so meager.....feels like your trying to get people to jump through hoops.... i mean u would think that your a production studio or something. as for me not being good enough to collab...your probily right :( i mean not like ive gained over 1800 subs and over 63k views and just started making videos 3 months ago.......totally not good enough to collab with someone as high up as you :(........thanks for atleast considering letting me into you guys club O_O ill just sadly keep making my lame vlogging videos :/
I didn't say I was high up or that this was a production studio. I said that we would like people to send in an audition video or at least give us a good reason why they couldn't. Also, when I said that a person who doesn't send in an audition video isn't good enough, I meant that we might not be able to rely on them to make a video when asked to. And how am I making people "jump through hoops"? It's a freaking video, not a movie that's gonna be famous worldwide. Not the hardest thing to do. And if you don't have time to do it, that's why I said you can give us the information via messaging and tell us you have a very tight schedule. If you upload videos everyday, but you try to just message us the information, it shows that if we ask you to upload a video, there's a very high chance you'll forget to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.