Comedy New Collab In Need Of Auditioners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakesyDude

Hey there! :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys! I have started a new collaboration channel on YouTube called PartyBeeneenees. So far, we are failing at getting auditioners (only two). I would like to ask all the comedians/vloggers out there if they'd like to join our collab. We need to fill in Wednesday. I plan to have the collab started by May, but that can always change. This collab is like Our2ndLife, or TeensGoneCollabin (my cousins are in that collab), just with different people, of course. Please consider joining! To see requirements and what to state in your audition, visit our channel and watch the unsubscribed trailer. Thanks!

JakesyDude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Anyone wanna take a look at this, maybe reply? That'd be nice. :) We really need auditioners!

SimplyRodney

I never knew I could change this. What the heck.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I might consider auditioning... But I'm not funny. And I haven't done any skits yet... I vlog a lot though. What would this group be doing though, if I may ask?

Reactions: JakesyDude

JakesyDude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I might consider auditioning... But I'm not funny. And I haven't done any skits yet... I vlog a lot though. What would this group be doing though, if I may ask?
Pretty much, we have a theme or challenge each week and everyone has to make their video about the topic/challenge. Each person has their own day to post weekly videos, so if you're chosen, you'd have Wednesday. Also, this channel will be vlogs, rants (almost like vlogging except you're criticizing something), or skits. I'm sure we can give you tips on how to be funnier if you don't feel confident.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
I can't do weekdays. But I'd love to do Weekends! I already have a rant show so this would be good in combination with that!

JakesyDude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I can't do weekdays. But I'd love to do Weekends! I already have a rant show so this would be good in combination with that!
Sorry, but Saturdays and Sundays are taken already. Maybe you can make the videos on the weekend, and upload them Wednesday. As long as you'll be able to upload your videos on Wednesdays, you're good.

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
Sorry, but Saturdays and Sundays are taken already. Maybe you can make the videos on the weekend, and upload them Wednesday. As long as you'll be able to upload your videos on Wednesdays, you're good.
Is Friday taken? Still, I could probably do that! Could I have an example of a topic. But I'm definetly interested. Check out my channel for some examples of my work! I could also design an avatar/banner and maybe an outro for this channel!

JakesyDude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Is Friday taken? Still, I could probably do that! Could I have an example of a topic. But I'm definetly interested. Check out my channel for some examples of my work! I could also design an avatar/banner and maybe an outro for this channel!
No, sorry I have Fridays, but maybe I could consider doing Wednesdays if I really need to. The first week's topic will be introductions and a 25 questions tag. The 2nd week might be how-tos or rants or random skits, we haven't quite decided yet. And maybe we can use your banner, but we'd prefer to keep the avatar. And we don't have an outro yet, so you could design one if you'd like.

JakesyDude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Is there a specific due date for auditions??
No, there is not. We will end auditions when we pick someone who is really good. No set due date. We don't wanna be left empty-handed or with only one person to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.