Comedy New Collab In Need Of Auditioners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eman gwan

Reaction score
is there a deadline? or just as soon as possible

JakesyDude

Hey there! :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
is there a deadline? or just as soon as possible
No, there is no deadline. Just whenever you can. I don't want to have a deadline because so far we only have one auditioner, and I don't want her to be our only choice. I want to be able to choose someone. We might end up having a deadline later on though. It depends on how many auditioners we get.

eman gwan

Reaction score
okay. ive been incredibly busy this weekend. ill try to get one in as soon as I can

JakesyDude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hello members of YTtalk! We need auditioners now more than ever, so please please please get your audition videos in ASAP! One of our members just quit on us and we need one of you to join to fill Wednesday. We have already chosen someone to replace our previous Tuesday person, so there wasn't much of a change as for days available, just that there's no longer competition. ;) Thanks to everyone who is going to post an audition video!

JakesyDude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you're gonna audition, could you please do in the next few weeks. I want this collab to be ready to start in early June (latest) so we can all be able to make videos because we won't be doing anything else. I originally predicted that we would start around Earth day, but there's no way that's happening. So if you're auditioning, please upload your video as soon as possible and tell everyone you can about the collab. Thank you to all the auditioners and subscribers!

JakesyDude

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
If you are going to audition for the collab, please hurry! If we don't get any new auditioners by next weekend, we're just not gonna do the collab. Please get your auditions in AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

FantasyGamerX

'Cause Grades.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer
If you are going to audition for the collab, please hurry! If we don't get any new auditioners by next weekend, we're just not gonna do the collab. Please get your auditions in AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!
Collab <- that's my audition

Reactions: JakesyDude
Status
Not open for further replies.