Need some advice

itsaquagemini

I've Got It
I'm currently editing a video on my experience in Paris (vlog) and its 10 minutes long but I like all the footage in it. I don't feel like its too much but I'm not sure if I'm biased because its my footage ya know? So I was wondering what other people thought. Do you guys think 10 minutes is a long time for a travel video?

I'm trying to upload it on Thursday or Friday night so yalls input is much appreciated :)

I don't think it's long, if it's good content 10 minutes is nothing extreme. Especially if it's a weekly vlog/multiple days of content. If it was 7 days crammed in 2-3 minutes it'd feel way too rushed if you ask me.

I don't think it's long, if it's good content 10 minutes is nothing extreme. Especially if it's a weekly vlog/multiple days of content. If it was 7 days crammed in 2-3 minutes it'd feel way too rushed if you ask me.

That's kind of what I was thinking, and there was so much that I did and have to show! Even cramming it down to 10 minutes was hard haha

That's kind of what I was thinking, and there was so much that I did and have to show! Even cramming it down to 10 minutes was hard haha
Yea for sure. Even if you split it into 2 or 3 videos I don't think anyone would complain, when it comes down to it as long as a vlog is entertaining enough even one day can be one video, so a big trip you could easily stretch out into multiple entertaining videos (more videos, more audience potential). I'll give it a look later on whenever you upload it anyways.

Yea for sure. Even if you split it into 2 or 3 videos I don't think anyone would complain, when it comes down to it as long as a vlog is entertaining enough even one day can be one video, so a big trip you could easily stretch out into multiple entertaining videos (more videos, more audience potential). I'll give it a look later on whenever you upload it anyways.

Ahh thank you for your advice!!! :D I was so worried because I'm still a new channel and I don't want people to get turned away by the amount of time of the video

I don't think that is too long. Vlogs are typically longer than other videos so I think people will just know and be fine with it. You want to give people the full experience so don't cut too much! :)

I don't think that is too long. Vlogs are typically longer than other videos so I think people will just know and be fine with it. You want to give people the full experience so don't cut too much! :)
Ah thank you!!! Yeah for sure I tried to put as much remarkable awesome but also personal and funny footage in :) without going overboard haha

10 minutes is kinda short for a vlog if you ask me, but if its interesting enough and all of the interesting parts of your trip are in it, then thats all that matters.

Back