Need some advice

itsaquagemini

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As a viewer, I say that's definitely not too long. I watch a lot of vloggers and their vlogs are almost always 15-25 minutes long.
Thank youuuu!! That makes me feel better :) I mean I guess its weird because I do watch longer videos myself but because I don't have a lot of subscribers or views YET I'm still a little insecure about the time of my videos

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If it 's about a travel video I think 10 minutes is fine.Cause most of the time,people love to see other's experience in different places.So I think it's not too long time for a travel/vlog videos,just need some good clips & edit :)

Reactions: itsaquagemini

itsaquagemini

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If it 's about a travel video I think 10 minutes is fine.Cause most of the time,people love to see other's experience in different places.So I think it's not too long time for a travel/vlog videos,just need some good clips & edit :)
Thank you so much! Yeah that's what I figure and I think I have some cool clips so I'm hoping people will also think its cool haha

JayPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be honest, what ever you feel comfortable with, go for it!! its your video so you have full control. If people dont like it, then thats not your fault :). having 10-15 minute videos is pretty good, Its better than having a video that goes, Hello, im in england, thankyou bye bye, Or something like that haha

itsaquagemini

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
To be honest, what ever you feel comfortable with, go for it!! its your video so you have full control. If people dont like it, then thats not your fault :). having 10-15 minute videos is pretty good, Its better than having a video that goes, Hello, im in england, thankyou bye bye, Or something like that haha
thats a really good point haha thanks! :)

Reactions: JayPlays

itsaquagemini

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! The video is finished up on my channel if yall want to check out the finished product. I actually brought it down to 7 minutes based on the feedback I got from my previous video on London which was similar. Also open to suggestions and feedback as well! Hope everyone is well :)

Reactions: JayPlays

Penny Art

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I think 10 minutes is fine. As long as all the umms and unnecessary pauses are edited out, if its interesting content, it all good.