My Social Networking is Useless!!!!

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
So recently I have been trying to promote myself on social networks like Twitter or Reddit. But all that ends up happening is that people may follow me but don't even check out my channel. Reddit has gained me no views whatsoever. And on StumbleUpon, I only have 30 views on one link and they didn't even watch the video. :banghead: Help please! :help: Thanks! :D

Social media works slower than YT. Building followers and friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Stumbleupon is GOOD. Over time, (Im talking like a year or more), it will become a priceless asset to your YT channel.

Stick with it!

advertise on similar content to yours (e.g if you do MineCraft Video, such as myself, advertise on planetminecraft or minecraftforum and more related content)!

Well people tell you to advertise on these social media sites but I find the amount of exposure you get is almost always tiny. Advertising on websites and forums related to your video is the best imo. Also good content helps ofc.

Well people tell you to advertise on on these social media sites but I find the amount of exposure you get is almost always tiny. Advertising on websites and forums related to your video is the best imo. Also good content helps ofc.

Agreed, But building a presence on the web, where your videos and content are on most popular websites, can ONLY help you in the long run.

So recently I have been trying to promote myself on social networks like Twitter or Reddit. But all that ends up happening is that people may follow me but don't even check out my channel. Reddit has gained me no views whatsoever. And on StumbleUpon, I only have 30 views on one link and they didn't even watch the video. :banghead: Help please! :help: Thanks! :D

To gain a following on those things, you NEED a following. Once you're big, your videos will be liked, reblogged, shared and all sorts. But until then forget about it.

Reddit is especially useless. Again, if Pewdiepie or someone were to post then it'd blow up with thumbs up. Anyone else? Pfft. No point really.

I am a huge ambassador for ignoring social networking. I've never used it much and my channel's grown nicely.

Mhhm yes agreed, I will also add on that spreading links around lots of places on the internet counts as 'backlinks' to your channel/blog or similar. Backlinks from lots of websites will increase your search ranking.

Social media works slower than YT. Building followers and friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Stumbleupon is GOOD. Over time, (Im talking like a year or more), it will become a priceless asset to your YT channel.

Stick with it!
I must be that one weird person because I'm doing better on Twitter than on YT XD

Back