My Social Networking is Useless!!!!

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I must be that one weird person because I'm doing better on Twitter than on YT XD
That was true for a while until people unfollowed me because I didn't follow back.

Reactions: DaFookHD

SamaJaffa

Just some E[PIC]nglish guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
That was true for a while until people unfollowed me because I didn't follow back.
Yeah I get those people as well who follow just to expect me to follow them back. I don't though XD unless I'm interested in their tweets. Or if they're a youtuber then I'll follow them if I'm interested in their channel as well

Reactions: kkushalbeatzz

kkushalbeatzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
But even here the people don't really check the promotion threads (i.e. Videos, Milestones, etc.)

kkushalbeatzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I get those people as well who follow just to expect me to follow them back. I don't though XD unless I'm interested in their tweets. Or if they're a youtuber then I'll follow them if I'm interested in their channel as well
This is exactly what happens to me! Although once I got Vikkstar to favorite one of my tweets about my videos with a link. Too bad it wasn't a retweet.

SamaJaffa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
But even here the people don't really check the promotion threads (i.e. Videos, Milestones, etc.)
I think that mainly applies to gaming videos. There are SOOOOO many gaming channels here and they promote their videos on here so not all of them will be watched unfortunately because there's too many :( just look at the number of posts on the gaming category compared to all the others

SamaJaffa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
This is exactly what happens to me! Although once I got Vikkstar to favorite one of my tweets about my videos with a link. Too bad it wasn't a retweet.
I've had a couple of conversations with Vikkstar, some retweets and he always favourites the tweet when I like his video

kkushalbeatzz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I've had a couple of conversations with Vikkstar, some retweets and he always favourites the tweet when I like his video
I think he's genuinely interested with other Youtubers.

SamaJaffa

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I think he's genuinely interested with other Youtubers.
Definitely! I only actually found him after he favourited one of my tweets. I never knew who he was until then. He makes great videos though :D

TheSuperFunArt

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
make sure that the website you are using to promote your content has your friends on it. why? because they are the ones who like and retweet your content and then their subscribers check their work and see your work.
for me, I probably got only like 3 views from twitter and no subs from there. things do take time, try to tweet more often and try to ask your followers questions so that they reply to you and you get a conversation going and soon someone will sub.

your personal facebook is your friend, your friends will deffinatly watch your content, I know some of my friends of facebook do that. but u have to be a good facebooker to your friends and don't spam them, just post the video as your status and on your wall.