My Social Networking is Useless!!!!

Definitely! I only actually found him after he favourited one of my tweets. I never knew who he was until then. He makes great videos though :D
I think I found out about him after he had a video on IGN's homepage. But I have to agree, his videos are great.

Reddit is like the WORST place to promote videos.. I post mine on websites like these, facebook and sometimes get my friends to post them on their twitters (I have like no followers :'() but seriously don't waste your time with reddit :)

and one more thing when you post videos on facebook, if you are the king of person who uploads all the time e.g 3-7 times a week. don't post all of the videos, try posting only one of the videos once a week.

make sure that the website you are using to promote your content has your friends on it. why? because they are the ones who like and retweet your content and then their subscribers check their work and see your work.
for me, I probably got only like 3 views from twitter and no subs from there. things do take time, try to tweet more often and try to ask your followers questions so that they reply to you and you get a conversation going and soon someone will sub.

your personal facebook is your friend, your friends will deffinatly watch your content, I know some of my friends of facebook do that. but u have to be a good facebooker to your friends and don't spam them, just post the video as your status and on your wall.
I deleted my Facebook because I found it dumb and full of people who crave attention. So that's not an option. -_-

Reddit is like the WORST place to promote videos.. I post mine on websites like these, facebook and sometimes get my friends to post them on their twitters (I have like no followers :'() but seriously don't waste your time with reddit :)
Yeah, Reddit has been especially useless. I don't think I've gotten a single view from there.

I don't follow unless I'm interested either... Maybe that's the problem, haha :p
Social networking is a great way to network but like everything else, there are so many others out there doing the same thing, it's hard to break out of the mosh pit of mediocreness. Now, like someone earlier said, if a bigger YTer put something up on their social network, it'll blow up within a day. I think the key to success with social networking is to simply keep at it.

Back