My resolution is to HELP YOU (by reviewing your channel)

I'd appreciate a review from you.
Please tell the conclusions that you come to.
Was the theme explained? Were you entertained?
I'd like to know what else I can do.
;)
Err...These kinds of videos aren't my cup of tea. I would certainly see the appeal though, if you're to kind of prank a friend or simply haven't seen "EVERYTHING" yet

I would update the banner make it a little more Pretty and detailed. And thumbnails, they're on the subjective side right now, it's really up to you. YOu can either let the thumbnail speak for itself or be a tiny bit more user friendly and customise it with a bit of text.

That's what I can gather.

Hope it helps.[DOUBLEPOST=1453775688,1453774792][/DOUBLEPOST]
How very generous of you! I checked out your channel, looks very good - I immediately know what your channel is about, your branding is very spot-on and it seems you've been at it for some time. Well done! :)

I'd also appreciate a feedback, though our channels are completely different in theme, I don't think that matters. :) Just bear in mind I'm starting out and I'm a poor actor with an old camera, so the production value ain't that hot yet, gotta improvise, 'kay? :D :)

I WOULD'VE ripped on the production quality, but I guess that is fair, you've got to start somewhere, and at least you know where to improve.

The thumbnails need work, they're informative at best, plain at worst.

I'm not an actor, or anyone with proper experience, but I would say get into character more for your double agent diaries series.

Otherwise, keep trying, and eventually you'll shine through[DOUBLEPOST=1453775890][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,

I am new to YouTube. I have uploaded a few videos already.
I would really appreciate some feedback on my channel, videos, thumbnails, video description and anything else.
I want to create good content and grow fast on YT, so any help would be much appreciated.

Here is the link to my channel, iJia
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0VyuIYNNac9sofEFYtqhZQ

Thank You :)

I think what you need to focus on right now is figuring out what you want your channel to be, since you're new. Everything else, branding, content quality, comes next after you've found that channel identity. Content is scattered right now

After you've done that, come back to me, I'd be willing to give it a thorough look around again[DOUBLEPOST=1453776692][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man if you get a chance can you check out my channel and let me know what is good and what needs to change! thanks much
In a list of things that need to change:

Branding: The thumbnails seems a little messy, you could clean em up a little bit. An intro and outro to associate yourself with can help you a lot. Personality wise you should engage with your audience more, and I mean talking to them more often and little subtleties in the game to make your commentary a little bit more interesting. You ned to develop an online personality that will differentiate yourself from the other YouTubers out there as well. Half the time you also don't sound all that enthusiastic.

Lastly, In terms of content if you really want to rack up the views, you should study what people are watching and make content to meet the demand. Fallout 4 has pretty much sailed past in the YT department. Unless you just want to play what you enjoy, in which case have fun with it. But in my case I was too slow in rolling out Fallout 4, and my views tapered off as I went further into the game, so I stopped after a point. I've learned my lesson.

Now it's up to you.

Good Luck

Would love to hear what you have to say!
Sorry for the late reply, had things going on. But here goes...

I like your stuff I really do. And the short form comedy is well executed with twists the just draw retention.

Though with videos like "hoverboard" the lack of BG audio was offputting (No sound from hoverboard). If you're going to take it out due to massive amounts of BG noise then I would at least attempt to replicate it in post. Another thing. It seems (note seems as it gives me that impression) as if the person is speaking in the film, and is then dubbing over it in post. While this ensures quality and an uninterrupted Voice over, the times where the lips desync can also be off-putting. If you can, perhaps get a shotgun microphone, a boom pole, or perhaps just improve on the sync.

That is all,

best of luck[DOUBLEPOST=1453953190,1453952880][/DOUBLEPOST]
I could use a review :D much appreciated!
At your core, there are some issues you should fix above all else.

Your commentary sounds un-engaging and unenthusiastic, practice on that, or people are going to get bored very quickly.

On your discussion videos I would also put some music in the background that pertains to the theme of whatever it is you're talking about, as it is now, it sounds...empty..

Though...Your thumbnails and banner are very nice.

Good Luck

Great thoughts on the other videos, I would like a review if you get a moment! :D
I would say, work on the branding, thumbnails and banner mainly.

Perhaps put some music in the background of the videos you make.

The subject of the content itself however is quite interesting and you can really find that niche with it. But you gotta keep em interested. Things like animations and little pockets of humour can really drive retention.

Good Luck

Back