My resolution is to HELP YOU (by reviewing your channel)

DewyOtter

Liking YTtalk
As content creators, there are times where we all feel like the direction that our content takes may be confusing. Or perhaps our brand image may not be what we want it to be. Or anything else for that matter. Sometimes we just want to know how we're really doing and how we can improve to better serve our viewers.

I am determined to become more involved in this community, and I think a good start would be for me to help anyone who needs it. By way of reviewing their channel and content!.

So if you have something you need reviewing or need feedback on (Like a particular video or maybe thumbnails, or your channel in general) Then leave a comment here, and i'll get back to you when I can!

My Timezone is AEST so keep that in mind when awaiting a response.

I myself could also use a routine review. So feel free to roast me as well!

Thanks a lot for offering to do reviews! I'd really appreciate it if you would give my channel a looking over :)

As content creators, there are times where we all feel like the direction that our content takes may be confusing. Or perhaps our brand image may not be what we want it to be. Or anything else for that matter. Sometimes we just want to know how we're really doing and how we can improve to better serve our viewers.

I am determined to become more involved in this community, and I think a good start would be for me to help anyone who needs it. By way of reviewing their channel and content!.

So if you have something you need reviewing or need feedback on (Like a particular video or maybe thumbnails, or your channel in general) Then leave a comment here, and i'll get back to you when I can!

My Timezone is AEST so keep that in mind when awaiting a response.

I myself could also use a routine review. So feel free to roast me as well!

your channel is AWESOME. you NEED more subbies and i bet you'll get them if you only hold on and keep up the good work!!! is there any specific gaming channel you look up to? or your top ten? always keep your inspirations in mind but dont lose your unique self!

Honestly there isn't much to say about your channel. Everything is spot on! Only thing I could critique on would be your intro, maybe add a highlight from the video before you run your intro to get people interested.

Feel free to tear me a new one about my channel, I know it needs some work cx

Hey! I could definitely use some feedback on my channel! Thank you in advance! (I post space and gaming stuff ^-^)

Very nice videos and channel. I laughed a lot while watching your videos :p

Thanks a lot for offering to do reviews! I'd really appreciate it if you would give my channel a looking over :)
Seems like you've got your brand and thumbnails down pat.
I feel though that there needs to be more of a hook, more engaging stuff. Things in your creepypasta narrations do get interesting after listening for longer. But to keep the audience there, and waiting until the good parts trap them in, I reckon a slideshow of images that are relevant so something visually appealing can keep the audience engaged, and animated subtitles with the right font can really bring it home.

You've got the good foundations and you've found your niche, now it's time to spice things up a bit. Keep up the good work![DOUBLEPOST=1453356813,1453356128][/DOUBLEPOST]
This would be awesome dude.It would be great to get reviewed bu you :)

Many regards,
DimpitSoon
I'm going to be brutally honest here, but keep in mind that I'm doing so for the sake of your future improvement.

Here we go

1. I swear I've seen that intro before, a preset maybe? For the sake of developing your brand come up with your own type of introduction, even if it means learning the programs to make it so. Your thumbnails and Banner are also lacking in pop. I suggest fixing that.

2. I don't know if it's me, but the framerate is weird, it doesn't even feel like 30fps which should be standard. Consider looking into this please

3. Your content isn't THAT engaging. For the audience that wants to see what you've directly advertised, then the montages are fine. But for engagements sake commentary would do you wonders, and from what I've heard from the channel trailer, it would be good to invest in a professional microphone too.

4. Personality and Identity. Also a part of your brand. I know what your channel is about now. But without the commentary and complementary attitude, I have little reason to tell my friends about you and keep coming back. You need to be unique to stand out, and your personality will help get you there. Montages mixed in with the other well edited ones will get lost.

5.That brings me to my next point. Editing. Editing can be used to create more engaging content, and it can be used to convey humour. It's very versatile. But your style of editing is limited and I suggest you work on that.

Forgive me if i'm being harsh, but these are just pressing issues that I've found in your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1453357316][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please look over my channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4pWsWZNEToiSgzqeBqzxXw

I've just released my second video, so I've only been at it for two weeks now. Any sort of critique is helpful and any places you think I should post it to would be amazing!
Lovely stuff.

You've got a clear cut audience and a useful engaging video series that will be useful to many and as such is bound to get you views and growth in the long run. You got the thumbnails the banner, the intro. The lot. And the animations, really cool.

Though in your voice over you could bring the volume up a little bit, and sound a little more enthusiastic to keep your audience from being bored.

From my time working as a production assistant and working on voice overs, I recommend you brush up on ways to make your voice over quality the best it can be. What I mean is, tweaking EQ to improve voice quality, and erasing transients in your recordings (Sticky mouth sound) Personally I use adobe audition for this.

Places to promote? Having a facebook page and drawing interest through other forms of social media could help you. Make sure you utilise those hashtags though. Reddit is a gamble but it can work, find the relevant subreddit and become acquainted within the community for a few weeks, comment on stuff leave upvotes, that kind of thing. When you're ready drop the bomb and link your video, and watch that view counter fly.

But keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing you succeed my friend![DOUBLEPOST=1453357648][/DOUBLEPOST]
your channel is AWESOME. you NEED more subbies and i bet you'll get them if you only hold on and keep up the good work!!! is there any specific gaming channel you look up to? or your top ten? always keep your inspirations in mind but dont lose your unique self!
Haha thanks so much for the kind comments, I don't really have a specific channel that I look up to. This may sound narcissistic, but I have an image of the ideal Youtuber I want to be, what I really look up to, so I'll keep striving to reach that goal.

I gave you channel a view as well, cause why not? Your cheeriness puts a smile on my face! You've got that theme going I see. I hope to see more good things from you![DOUBLEPOST=1453358007][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would love a channel review, I am starting out with getting back into it, don't think it's good doe, but... Yeah... XD

The impression that I get from visiting you channel homepage is that you're a minecraft youtuber. And while that may be true to an extent. In your recent videos I'm seeing a lack of consistency. Perhaps decide on what you really want to be doing? Having specific content means that people will come back for what YOU have to offer them.

The other thing that is inconsistent is your upload schedule, its a little weird. Having a schedule means that people will know when to catch your uploads so take that into consideration.

Thumbnails. Work on 'em. Needs to be eye catching.

Improve on those basic things and you'll be on your way.[DOUBLEPOST=1453358351][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly there isn't much to say about your channel. Everything is spot on! Only thing I could critique on would be your intro, maybe add a highlight from the video before you run your intro to get people interested.

Feel free to tear me a new one about my channel, I know it needs some work cx

Thanks! Y'know I was actually thinking of doing that to try and alter my hooks.

Your channel? Good stuff, Can't really fault it that much.....but that clickbait tho xD Whatever works, everyone needs a gateway video to kick em off.[DOUBLEPOST=1453358765][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I could definitely use some feedback on my channel! Thank you in advance! (I post space and gaming stuff ^-^)

Very nice videos and channel. I laughed a lot while watching your videos :p

Thanks man! Always glad to put a smile on people's faces

Your channel is particularly humourous as well! And it features a complementary editing style. One thing I would recommend would be better branding from you. Like an intro and closer and perhaps more things going on in your banner. Your thumbnails though, some were a hit or miss. Space engines ones could use work. The CSGO thumbnails, are attractive and I like it a lot.

One more thing. How did you change the font of the alphanumeric characters in your CSGO game?[DOUBLEPOST=1453359118][/DOUBLEPOST]
I always appreciate some constructive critiques for my channel in general. :)
Interesting stuff, consistent yet with variety.

Thumbnail on your videos are good for the most part, albeit somewhat creepy. Which is a good thing! people will want to know what's behind em!

Good commentary, decent editing style.

I felt that the mic was good at times, and ok at times. Did you maybe upgrade partway? Or is that something you need to do? Your channel trailer also has a good showcase, encapsulating your personality and content well.

Keep working on your content, and promoting, and you'll get there. Good luck!

Back