My Album is on Bandcamp (can't pay me yet)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
lol nuthin its just what i feel like xD haha its cute and i wish i had cat ears and a tail so i could do this :3
how... does ANYONE not get that.....[DOUBLEPOST=1365477141,1365477112][/DOUBLEPOST]
sure :) im listning to it too cus i havnt heard every song yet haha
omg..... I love you... once again, same thing, same time. as usual.[DOUBLEPOST=1365477190][/DOUBLEPOST]This feels so much like a chat room I feel the need to say "brb" LMAO

Reactions: SakuraPaws

count_teribil

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Thank you Kind Vampire! Waaaait, are you trying to lure me into your castle?[DOUBLEPOST=1365477011,1365476959][/DOUBLEPOST]
The YTtalk Member you are trying to communicate with ran out of s***s to give, sorry. Please try again at a later date.

BOO! *bombards you with boulders, vehicles, buildings, meteors, planets, tomatos, knives and cleaning products*
Not unless you got long legs, high heels, long hair, a nice pair (of eyes) and a high pitched voice!

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Not unless you got long legs, high heels, long hair, a nice pair (of eyes) and a high pitched voice!
Oh thank god, I will gladly come over to your establishment. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1365477723,1365477692][/DOUBLEPOST]
and i would do it with pride! haha :p
I could fully imagine walking into your room to find you rolling on the floor wagging your tail :p

GafferGames

YTTalk's Local Sloth
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator
Listening through it, and I love it, well done Symph! :D

Reactions: Symph and Kath

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
hahahahaha man.... is it wrong to be this enamored with your own creation? (reached the end and was like, "whoa... I made that...")

Reactions: Kath and SakuraPaws

FlipRJ

YTTalk Ramen Knight
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Comedian
dude, just finished the album. It was FANTASTIC! i loved every song. Life is Beautiful had a fantastic beat to it. But I gotta say my favorites were Summer and Making History. And having them back to back just added to the overall effect! fantastic job, man. fantastic job!

Reactions: Kath and Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
dude, just finished the album. It was FANTASTIC! i loved every song. Life is Beautiful had a fantastic beat to it. But I gotta say my favorites were Summer and Making History. And having them back to back just added to the overall effect! fantastic job, man. fantastic job!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!