My Album is on Bandcamp (can't pay me yet)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Finally got it up. (that's what he said)

So yeah, if you already have my album, that's awesome, but this still might interest you, Kat made a cover, I've got all the lyrics on there, and put some honest descriptions of each song. I basically wanted this album to feel like... a play. But not a normal play, an intensely electric one, where each act has you feeling like you're about to burst with excitement, or melt from the calm. I hope you guys will enjoy it, and if you DID want to pay me, just wait a teensy bit longer. I tried to set up my pay pal but I don't know my routing number, I'll have to get it from the bank tomorrow and then it will take a couple days for it to go through :) Much love to you all, enjoy.
http://chrisfewell.bandcamp.com/album/im-symph

Mister Bear

YTT's Parody Making Bear!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
hm.........name your price huh?......let me think................

Reactions: Symph

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician

So yeah, if you already have my album, that's awesome, but this still might interest you, Kat made a cover, I've got all the lyrics on there, and put some honest descriptions of each song. I basically wanted this album to feel like... a play. But not a normal play, an intensely electric one, where each act has you feeling like you're about to burst with excitement, or melt from the calm. I hope you guys will enjoy it, and if you DID want to pay me, just wait a teensy bit longer. I tried to set up my pay pal but I don't know my routing number, I'll have to get it from the bank tomorrow and then it will take a couple days for it to go through :) Much love to you all, enjoy.
Yay! Congrats on getting your album up!!! :) *huuuuugz

Reactions: Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
hm.........name your price huh?......let me think................
I honestly don't care about being paid near as much as I just want you listening to it DAY AND NIGHT AND NIGHT AND DAY AND SHOWING EVERYONE YOU KNOW. That's the payment I truly want LOL
Yay! Congrats on getting your album up!!! :) *huuuuugz
Thanks for the awesome cover baby![DOUBLEPOST=1365475174,1365475154][/DOUBLEPOST]
Checking it out now, let me know when the payment stuff gets resolved!
Will do!

Reactions: Kath

SakuraPaws

YTtalk's Cute Kitty =^..^=
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
yaaay ! after hours of work finally! :p
plus if you didnt pick up on that 'thats what he said' joke i totally would of
lol ;)

Reactions: Kath and Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
yaaay ! after hours of work finally! :p
plus if you didnt pick up on that 'thats what he said' joke i totally would of
lol ;)
ikr??? hahahahahaha

Reactions: Kath and SakuraPaws

Mister Bear

YTT's Parody Making Bear!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I honestly don't care about being paid near as much as I just want you listening to it DAY AND NIGHT AND NIGHT AND DAY AND SHOWING EVERYONE YOU KNOW. That's the payment I truly want LOL
Thanks for the awesome cover baby![DOUBLEPOST=1365475174,1365475154][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will do!
I will listen to it until it is stuck in my head, then I will force all the Bears in the world to roar in unison and create a ferocious cover of your songs XD.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
it was like a field goal as wide as the field itself, just kick the ball you can't miss! SakuraPaws[DOUBLEPOST=1365475286,1365475267][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will listen to it until it is stuck in my head, then I will force all the Bears in the world to roar in unison and create a ferocious cover of your songs XD.
As long as I can film it

Reactions: Kath

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator

Congrats, babe!