My Album is on Bandcamp (can't pay me yet)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Oh, My favorite! But I know you like these more *Pelts you with small car*

Sorry, I can't tell the difference between food and motor vehicles.
Oh yeah? Here's a tomato *shoots you with a bazooka* Sorry I have a hard time *karate chops your face* telling the difference between *kicks your face in* telling the difference between *blows you up with dynamite* weapons and..... whatever this... sentence started with....

Reactions: Kath

Beanbag

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'll make sure you do! lol
Thank you Kind Vampire! Waaaait, are you trying to lure me into your castle?[DOUBLEPOST=1365477011,1365476959][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh yeah? Here's a tomato *shoots you with a bazooka* Sorry I have a hard time *karate chops your face* telling the difference between *kicks your face in* telling the difference between *blows you up with dynamite* weapons and..... whatever this... sentence started with....
The YTtalk Member you are trying to communicate with ran out of s***s to give, sorry. Please try again at a later date.

BOO! *bombards you with boulders, vehicles, buildings, meteors, planets, tomatos, knives and cleaning products*

Reactions: count_teribil

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
omg you're killing me...................... I'm listening through my album, for means of just.... admiring my accomplishment.... when I'm done... skype????

Reactions: SakuraPaws

SakuraPaws

YTtalk's Cute Kitty =^..^=
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
w
What is this meant to mean! I don't understand Japanese Cartoons fully.
lol nuthin its just what i feel like xD haha its cute and i wish i had cat ears and a tail so i could do this :3

Reactions: Symph

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Oh yeah? Here's a tomato *shoots you with a bazooka* Sorry I have a hard time *karate chops your face* telling the difference between *kicks your face in* telling thedifference between *blows you up with dynamite* weapons and..... whatever this... sentence started with....
Why do I have this sudden urge to wrestle with you right now?

SakuraPaws

YTtalk's Cute Kitty =^..^=
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
omg you're killing me...................... I'm listening through my album, for means of just.... admiring my accomplishment.... when I'm done... skype????
sure :) im listning to it too cus i havnt heard every song yet haha

Reactions: Symph