Music Sunday (My message to you)

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
Korifeaus.. I'm saying this for YOUR sake, you do NOT want to publish these messages in a magazine. Feel free to add any messages between us you feel I should have left in there, I am only putting what I think is the MEAT of what happened in here. But there's no message you have that I don't, so if you post something and change the wording to make me look bad, I'll just film it and show everyone on my screen what it says, I can't edit what's in my youtube, so you can post some of the messages I omitted if you think they are important, but they won't make me look bad either. I didn't want to do this, you really seem crazy in this conversation, but you asked, so here it is.

Little backstory guys, this all began because I tried to get people to watch her videos on the forum, I KNEW people would think they were weird and might not understand them, hell I don't understand them. But I thought they had a quirky kind of charm, and I wanted people to try to see it like I did, like admiring weird avant garde films that the average person doesn't understand or something. She saw my posts, and a few things were already said, she claimed the weird vibe was intentional when I had said in the forum I thought it wasn't, which I didn't argue with I said "ok you say it's intentional, sure thing" and she did this evaluation of my character, which back when I thought she wasn't crazy really hurt my feelings. She was saying I was prone to temper tantrums (hahaha if that were true I'd be throwing one over this me thinks) and some other stuff, but it got really juicy at THIS point. This is our conversation as I shared it with some friends on skype, I think I omitted some messages that I just didn't think were funny. I was showing them so we could all have a laugh btw. No need to defend me or anything of the sort, she wants this public, she's making it sound like I did things I didn't, I just feel better having it on here so you can see for yourselves, no more, no less. :) Offer still stands Korifeaus, when you can stop being so bitter, I will act as though none of this even happened :)

Korifeaus
I'd suggest to you you delete or change the posts on the forum, which i hoped you'd voluntarily do, 'cuz legally it's slander as well malicious intent of denigration in disguise of promotion, he argument beacking it up being the person stating the videos could be used to " make " fun of. Really, how low can peoples sink ?

Symphonious
Ok now you've gone from a friendly conversation to starting to p**s me off. I stated in the forum you had a charm in your videos you didn't intend it to have, I said there was a trippy quality, I said you weren't as funny as you intended to be, that's not slander that's a freaking opinion, please explain yourself cause that last post really threw me off as to what the hell you're trying to accomplish, if anyone has been promoting you and trying to help you out it's me, so please tell me what the hell you're trying to imply with that last post? Was that a threat? It better not have been, this will not go well if it was... So I didn't think you MEANT you're vidoes to have the charm they do.. you're trying to tell me there's a "crime" in that? I hope this is a joke, I really do... this will go sour real fast if it's not.

Korifeaus
You stated in a " public" forum i had a charm " i didn't intent" to have = defamation of character because its a " lie". I intend to have this charm.
An " opinion" would be had to written: " i don't believe ", or " i assume" , or " i don't think" she didn't intend to have.
There is a fundamental difference in " assuming" which is an opinion, and to " declare" a " lie" as truth.
2. To state, " i know its not funny, etc. or, she isn't as funny as she intended to be" is once again a " declaration", as opposed to an " opinion.
Since i've privately told you otherwise, after receiving your comments yesterday, explaining your assumptions are false, and you've not voluntarily changed your " publication in a public forum", which would have been the right thing to do, it falls under the " Fighting Word Doctrine", Chablinsky Versus New Hampshire 1948.

Any questions ?

Symphonious
I'm still not sure the best way to respond to you, as you're trying to tell me I've broken some law for having an opinion and you're spitting in my face for trying to promote your channel, the one thing I know, is saying "THIS WILL TURN SOUR" is NOT a threat, it's a FACT. This HAS turned sour, I have made no declarations of "reperucussions" you will face because of this, I told you it will TURN SOUR. AND IT HAS. I LIKED YOU, NOW I DON'T. THAT'S SOUR. As to the rest of your bs statement, I'm trying to figure out the best way to respond to that at this time.

Korfeaus
From the very first comment you made, it was obvious that you're one who turns on people, in disguise of " i just want to help" -
Have you ever watched MSNBC or other shows in which federal agents are on the internet to catch bad guys, etc ? Or have you heard of the CATS = Cyber Action Team of the FBI ?
You may've heard of people intimidating others on the internet, who've been caught due to a very thought through big brother system ?
If you haven't perhaps its time to educate yourself a bit what, here ye go, : )
http://www.fbi.gov/
btw, i've read your last post. What charm and character.

Symphonious
LOL now you're just cracking me up. I've stated that I won't like your videos anymore. I've stated I won't promote you anymore. I've stated you spit in my face, which you have. I have changed all my posts in that thread, there's no possibility of them being "slander" anymore, because there's no opinions in there. Now they say that "if you try to promote this woman, but don't describe her EXACTLY how she wants to be described, she MIGHT just tell you she COULD take legal action" I've got the proof in my inbox, so it's a fact, not a lie.
All you had to do, was say "hey, would you mind deleting those posts or changing them, I'm afraid they might hurt my image" And I would have said "absolutely" But you had to bring legal talk into this, that's tooootally different.

Korefeaus
God forbid you accidentally contact a channel created by the FBI , pulling this stunt. Knock, knock, who's there ?

Symphonious
haven't done anything wrong, I've stated truth and facts. HOWEVER. I'm stopping, right after making that post I realized what's going on. I liked you, I was a fan, you spit in my face and betrayed me and I got butt hurt like a little kid, thus proving your original other point as well. You're no saint in this, a mature woman of your age would have never sent that original message that started all of this, but that's water under the bridge.
I'm gonna change the posts back to something neutral, not promoting you, not telling people how you were a jerk to me either, just something neutral, and I'm going to stop talking about it on the forum. You don't watch alot of youtube videos do you? People make entire careers out of bad mouthing other people, and as long as it's true, it doesn't break any rules. I haven't said anything untrue, but I AM going to stop, because I REALIZE I'm being childish. IT IS NOT because your threats have gotten to me or I'm scared of what you can legally do to me, I really hope you don't think it's because of that for a second. It's because I never wanted to be involved in drama, and I forgot that.
I was just so shocked. I really loved your videos, I really tried to get people to see the coolness of them knowing that it might take some convincing, and I even tried to convince some of my friends I felt were turning off to it too quickly.
That's what I did, I tried to talk HIGHLY of you, and you repayed me by telling me you "could take legal action" which quite frankly to me is still a threat. Anyway, you don't have to worry about this anymore, those posts are going away, I'm unboxing you from my channel, and with a little luck I'll never have to think of you or your videos again, I believe it's you who keeps saying,
regards,
Well.. BEST REGARDS!!!

Korifeaus
You do what's called, " reverse make-up", you try to share something but instead of stating, " This is so hilarious and terrific, you gotta see this", you write, " its not funny, but weird, and charming, and freaky".
People who do that are usually fishing for compliments for themselves, as in " Yeah, its okay, but you are so much funnier".
2. You put other peoples videos on your channel because they're funny, and get people to come to your channel. It's strategy.

You're statement that i'm delusional is another projection of yourself, btw. You should stop projecting too much, because a psychologist will read that statement as that of someone who is constantly questioning himself, afraid he's delusional.
I am right btw. I always am !

Symphonious
Sorry I'm not reading your messages anymore, you completely misinterpreted my intentions and it's your character flaw not mine. Like I already said, I just liked you and did the "warn people it won't make them laugh out loud" thing I do to try to get them to see the quirky charm your videos have instead of expecting it to be what they're used to.
But anyway, I'm totally over this, and I just wanted to let you know that the fact that you treated me with such disrespect, it doesn't make me enjoy your videos any less, so I'm NOT going to unbox you from my channel, and if anyone asks me what you're all about I'm just gonna say "they're really trippy unique music videos and comedy sketches"
You may protest or something, thinking I have some underhanded agenda, but I won't know if you do, cause I am not reading anything you send me from now on. I HONESTLY wish you the best, I've just realized you have some kind of issue internally you're projecting on me, and I want no part of it.

Korifeaus
And that is the white upside down moon, visible above your iris, when lifting your upper lids, and eye brows, i was talking about yesterday, as being a shoo-in sign for instability, aggression and temper tantrums.
You should be glad you did this on my channel, to hopefully learn a lesson, cause on another one.
Use your brain now, ow come a girl on a youtube channel is obviously familiar with laws and medical profiling, huh ?
I did this to teach you a lesson, to stop pulling these stunts, 'cuz its not the first time you tried to belittle someone by who;'s talents you felt threatened.
Okay ?
Now grow up

Symphonious
Not sure why you sent me a message when I clearly told you I won't read it. I've just blocked you, it's easier. But like I said, anything I ever say about your channel will be 100 percent positive, no apologizing for unfunny content, though with people's sense of humor today I think alot of people would be more prone to like it knowing it's appeal is not to make them laugh every few seconds, it's a more artistic appeal than that. But I won't even mention that, I'll just say "check her out for some great comedy and music" Anyway once again, I have no idea what that message said, I'm not reading your pointless drivvle anymore, and now you can't even send me messages, you're blocked.

I had hoped I'd never hear from her again, and then she joined our freaking forum *face palm*

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No offence but this is starting to look like you are harassing him, you are constantly going on about things which are very petty here and accusing him of doing things like copying video ideas and even his music, you should also behave like this with every other musician who has taken inspiration or influence from elsewhere, it is normal doing that and is expected. He isnt copying here at all and your posts are starting to sound like you care way too much for someone who has never met him.

The whole eye thing too, you are looking abnormally too far into everything he does and now you are dragging his eyes into all this, I am sorry but what on Earth are you thinking here, why think so much about Symph and pay attention to every little detail? I dont believe that anyone can see where you are coming from regarding all that and to be honest with you, that eye stuff you said did sound pretty crazy and OTT.

He has offered you a truce with all of this too and I think you should accept his apology and get this over and done with rather than dragging this on, the longer it is dragged on the more strange this thread has become and I can imagine it becoming even stranger.

I know most of what was said because you contacted me regarding this and the content sent to me based on my own judgement wasnt really worth all this that has gone on. Whilst you may have been offended, he has apologised to you when what he said in the first place wasnt that offensive and I dont believe for a second he thought it would upset you, it wasn't his intentions and he was giving you feedback, he said he likes your videos too. Yeah looking at it from another's perspective you might have been a little upset but is this worth all this arguing, the accusations, going on about the FBI, his eyes, his video content, this all seems a little extreme because he said something about your video(s). He did not intentionally offend you, just like I am not intending to offend you by posting this but it could, you never know how another will perceive something you write, especially across the internet, theres just no facial expression and I think you have took his messages way too seriously and to heart too.

He doesnt think anyone needs his endorsement, you are taking his words here and seriously exaggerating upon them.

I would like this to stop now because there is no need to drag this one on and you are spoiling others threads based upon something petty which happened over a month ago now. I honestly suggest if you cannot accept his apology that you add him to your ignore list here and on YouTube.

Reactions: Symph and Vicboss

Korifaeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry Michael.
But allow me a chance to clear my good name.
Is it ok for him to suggest to most everyone he opposes to see a therapist, use meds, etc.
Lets be fair. He's had his word all over the chats, while i was quiet, never going behind his back. He's been intimidating kids all over the net who cant stand up for themselves, afraid of his intimidations telling them they're insane, etc.

@ Symphonious
Ok, your call

I found the channel and sent him this message:​

Symphonious7
Re: Your Comments
Hi there

allow me, quotes from yttalk

You: "I found this youtuber, her videos are soooo weird. And basically it's like this, I think she has this ability to make videos that are soooo trippy and psychadelic, they have this weird drug culture kind of vibe to them, they're just abstract. "

Me: It's called " Agfa", also taught in film schools, made famous by " Hitchcock" and "The Beatles" in some of their early movies, and was invented in 1953 way before the Psychadelic era came about.

You: "But this is not her intention, "

Me: Yes, it is and it was, because i've been creating Agfa effects since 1973 , first with super 8 "

You: "she's trying to be a straight forward comedian"

Me: No, she's not. It's been her " shtick" since 1978"

You: ", and when I told her I liked the trippy psychadelic vibe of her work, she seemed defensive, like she was offended I didn't get the humor for what she intended it to be. "

Me: She was not in the least offended, and got s chuckle out of your responses.

You: "I'm trying to convince her to just roll with what the appeal of her videos is even if it's not what she intended it to be, and I just think these videos are sooo unique, and weird, and bizarre and just... it's like the prize in a cracker jack box..."

Me: As i stated, i've been using these effect before you were born, and in most of the 32 Videos of this channel and have long convinced myself to do it, since i've been making movies,

You: "Anyway, I'm going to share it and see if you see what I do, I hope she will understand that having a product that is enjoyable in a way she didn't intend is not a bad thing or an insult, it's just something she didn't see coming. Here's a couple videos."

Me: She very much intended it to be enjoyable, and she is a very calculating person, and knows what's coming. Infact she is the most calculating person on this planet. yep.

You: "Here's a comedy sketch of her's. I KNOW, the jokes aren't very funny, but the whole vibe of the video is just bizarrely interesting!"

Me:You KNOW the jokes aren't that funny ? That statement in psychology is called a " projection", and suggestive projection".

I attached a video, if you don't mind, pay attention to the " metal" of the wonderlamp, if you would. I promise its gonna be hilarious : D

Regards,

Leagan
5:10
The little Sandman tells a Good Bedtime Story
Credits: Korifaeus
Idea, Music, Production, Sandman-Impersonation by Leagan Erdurtag Kespril
aka Korifaeus
Sent to: Symphonious7
----------------------
His reply:

Symphonious7
Re: Your Comments
Oh snap!! I didn't even think about you seeing that post! First off, that was made before we had these talks, I assumed alot of things I shouldn't have. Since we've been communicating I changed my tune, and what I meant by "I know the jokes aren't funny" is that it's not the "laugh out loud" kind of humor that most of the people on that forum would be looking for. It's not Smosh, it's not Shane Dawson, and I guess I was trying to get people to realize I wasn't saying they were going to be holding their sides laughing, it's a different kind of humor with a different kind of appeal..

I feel like an idiot now... I'm sorry
Sent to: JokerKorifaeus

---

When he didn't remove the statements voluntarily, even though he apologized profusely, i " suggested", he'd do it since it was slanderous.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thanks Korifeaus, you filled in the blanks, yes that's exactly how I felt. I found this youtuber who made trippy crazy psychadelic weird videos, but I didn't think it was her intention, when I said this she DID seem defensive, and I had hoped to help her see she could market this as something college kids could get high and admire for how weird it is. And yes, after she went through it all I felt bad, I didn't mean to hurt her feelings and said I felt like an idiot. Welp, it's all out now haha, I'm so scared everyone's gonna hate me for having an opinion now!!! WAAAAAHHH!! MY LIFE IS OOOOVER!!! AHHHHH!!! pffft... hahahaha

Reactions: Vicboss

Korifaeus

Banned
Reaction score
It only shows that you speak out of both sides of your mouth, saying one thing into peoples faces and another thing behind their backs.
Where are the nasty messages you sent me ? Conveniently forgot them ?

Symphonious7 wrote
Korifeaus.. I'm saying this for YOUR sake, you do NOT want to publish these messages in a magazine.
For my sake ? Watch me.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Alright, here's ALL the ommitted messages. on MY end

"Oh and btw, did you read the part where someone said "this has not trending written all over it... oh nevermind, I only liked two of her videos" And I responded " do you realize she WRITES all the music on her channel?? I think that's AMAZING!!" Was that slander too?

Actually my friend, it's you who is showing their a**. I really honestly thought you had a bad camera, I really honestly thought you had a bad mic, I thought the trippyness was unintended but I felt I sensed your charm and charisma through it all and I wanted to share it with the world. Just like I do with myself, I apologized for the things I assumed people would not like in advance, because it's a character flaw of mine. When I want someone to like something but I'm afraid they won't, I try to tell them up front what I think they're going to criticize about it.

This "belittling" you percieved, is in YOUR head, and showing YOUR insecurity, I just legitimately liked your work and wanted to share it. Way to go.

And I really should let this go but I have to say it. If I was "threatened by your talent" (that statement was sooo revealing) why did I SHARE your video? If I was threatened wouldn't I want people NOT to see it? And if seeing people with talent threatens me, why I do I have a huge list of videos I find hiliarious on my channel of other youtubers with musical and comedic talent, wouldn't I NOT want people to see that? You're insightful to a point, but you're delusional as well."

If there's anything I forgot post it now! But I'd like to add madam, that I would suggest you change your post "You are a phony of the first order" to say "I FEEL you are a phony of the first order" I wouldn't want to have to call the FBI

Kath

True Wub :wub:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Thanks Korifeaus, you filled in the blanks, yes that's exactly how I felt. I found this youtuber who made trippy crazy psychadelic weird videos, but I didn't think it was her intention, when I said this she DID seem defensive, and I had hoped to help her see she could market this as something college kids could get high and admire for how weird it is. And yes, after she went through it all I felt bad, I didn't mean to hurt her feelings and said I felt like an idiot. Welp, it's all out now haha, I'm so scared everyone's gonna hate me for having an opinion now!!! WAAAAAHHH!! MY LIFE IS OOOOVER!!! AHHHHH!!! pffft... hahahaha
Symph, you didn't mean for her to take it the wrong way and she did. You said you were sorry. You liked her videos, and somehow that message got lost. This is totally not a big deal, and you are allowed to have any opinion you want of any video. And if you decided to call them trippy and weird, that's fine, that's how you perceived them, and no FBI or CAT or anything from the MSNBC news would come after you for that. And I think Micheal said everything that needed to be said :)

Reactions: Symph

Korifaeus

Banned
Reaction score
That's not all.
Go on

just read the messages you posted. How very conveniently you left some out, huh ? :)

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Symph, you didn't mean for her to take it the wrong way and she did. You said you were sorry. You liked her videos, and somehow that message got lost. This is totally not a big deal, and you are allowed to have any opinion you want of any video. And if you decided to call them trippy and weird, that's fine, that's how you perceived them, and no FBI or CAT or anything from the MSNBC news would come after you for that. And I think Micheal said everything that needed to be said :)
Thanks love, I'm gonna let this go now, the only reason I'm even still going back and forth with this nutjob LOL is because she is claiming she has dirt on me where I was nasty to her and I was anything BUT, so I'm just showing everybody what I said just so there's no question, I don't want people wondering "what are these nasty messages?"
--- merged: Apr 24, 2012 3:16 AM ---
That's not all.
Go on
Korifeaus, at this point YOU have to go on, everything else was when you anylized me and I said it hurt really bad and I wondered if you were true, and then it was the nice friendly conversation we had before that, sooo like... you're gonna have to find these "nasty messages" on your own, but if you post something, and it's not in my inbox, then you will need to make a video SHOWING it's in yours. Cause that's all I've got on my end buddy.

Korifaeus

Banned
Reaction score
[quote="symphonious7,
Korifeaus, at this point YOU have to go on, everything else was when you anylized me and I said it hurt really bad and I wondered if you were true, and then it was the nice friendly conversation we had before that, sooo like... you're gonna have to find these "nasty messages" on your own, but if you post something, and it's not in my inbox, then you will need to make a video SHOWING it's in yours. Cause that's all I've got on my end buddy.[/quote]

I don't need to make a video. This mere statement of your
But there's no message you have that I don't, so if you post something and change the wording to make me look bad
said already enough.
What kind of person would do such a thing, or think in such ways ? How or where do you come up with something like that ?

Nuff said :)