Music Sunday (My message to you)

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
We are all entitled to our opinions and to voice them here, theres no need to start saying the forum is rubber room territory because someone disagrees with your own opinion and voices so. He is simply saying what he thinks here and so are you. No negativity at all other than the rubber room mentioning.
As I stated really its not worth trying to explain. :)

I have removed the opinion part as it was taken to mean that I seem to dislike the other stuff. Its not my place. Now its simply a statement and then the drama can end

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
I think this thread is cursed, I understood what UL was saying but it DID kind of sound like she was saying my comedy wasn't going to get me anywhere. But I knew she was paying me a compliment and didn't mean that at the same time, it was obvious it was a nice thing of her to say. I also thank Stefan because he took it the way I for sec did and tried to defend my other work, I see where both of you are coming from and I thank you both, but no need to argue guys, UL was just I think saying that "while my comedy is good, a really awesome music video could be the viral video that get's me to the top" right UL? I think that's all she meant Stefan, but I understand what you were trying to do and I appreciate it. Michael in this scenario is it ok for me to make a new thread for this song? I'll sticky that sucker and hope it stays nice and friendly lol

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think this thread is cursed, I understood what UL was saying but it DID kind of sound like she was saying my comedy wasn't going to get me anywhere. But I knew she was paying me a compliment and didn't mean that at the same time, it was obvious it was a nice thing of her to say. I also thank Stefan because he took it the way I for sec did and tried to defend my other work, I see where both of you are coming from and I thank you both, but no need to argue guys, UL was just I think saying that "while my comedy is good, a really awesome music video could be the viral video that get's me to the top" right UL? I think that's all she meant Stefan, but I understand what you were trying to do and I appreciate it. Michael in this scenario is it ok for me to make a new thread for this song? I'll sticky that sucker and hope it stays nice and friendly lol
Yes I am sorry. Maybe make a new thread .. not this one or at least get it cleaned. I just well I see the music (I loves music of all kind) and the assimilation video I can see some really awesome music video made out of it you know the choreographed ones with all the glitter. I absolutely love that kind of classic music video with all the pizzaz. I just get pictures in my head and wanted to see them on the screen good music should do that and some of the stuff you do is like that lol. Anyhow I am not even sure if I should post this because I am not trying to start a debate over your skills and what is good or not. I just feel like I am saying things and even though its something nice and I meant it its being taken the wrong way as if by leaving out the rest or not saying something else I was implying something. I like pretty things and enjoy creativity and since it was a music video i commented on that. Somehow it was taken as a point of contention to be debated. I saw nothing to debate I was just trying to say something nice :D

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I read as you thought he should just focus on music because the comedy wasn't good but if I misinterpreted it wrong then my apologies love :)

Reactions: urbanlamb and Symph

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Yes I am sorry. Maybe make a new thread .. not this one or at least get it cleaned. I just well I see the music (I loves music of all kind) and the assimilation video I can see some really awesome music video made out of it you know the choreographed ones with all the glitter. I absolutely love that kind of classic music video with all the pizzaz. I just get pictures in my head and wanted to see them on the screen good music should do that and some of the stuff you do is like that lol. Anyhow I am not even sure if I should post this because I am not trying to start a debate over your skills and what is good or not. I just feel like I am saying things and even though its something nice and I meant it its being taken the wrong way as if by leaving out the rest or not saying something else I was implying something. I like pretty things and enjoy creativity and since it was a music video i commented on that. Somehow it was taken as a point of contention to be debated. I saw nothing to debate I was just trying to say something nice :D
I didn't take it wrong, I think it's kind of flattering and nice that stefan did and felt the need to come to my rescue though lol. Stefan you're a good friend but UL meant no disrespect. You're not the first person who's said that, that if I were to bring my music videos up to the same quality that music itself is it could really get spread around and if not go viral, at least get me alot more attention than I'm getting. And some people HAVE told me to ditch the comedy, which I won't, I like showing my diversity. But I have been told to focus more on the production of the music videos themselves, I just have no way to do it yet. Walmart is waiting for my background check and we'll see... my record don't look so good LOL so let's hope they don't care. Thanks UL, I get what you're saying :)

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
God damn son of a b***h! s**t went down here and I didn't even notice until now! I do think that Joker needs some f*****g help. If your judging people by how there eye looks you need to show me some proof that your a f*****g MIND READER! Crazy f*****g nut.

Reactions: Symph and Vicboss

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
God damn son of a b***h! s**t went down here and I didn't even notice until now! I do think that Joker needs some f*****g help. If your judging people by how there eye looks you need to show me some proof that your a f*****g MIND READER! Crazy f*****g nut.
I can't believe I never told you about this thread! hahaha yeah, another amazing moment in yttalk history, brought to you by Symph's crazy haters. *takes a bow*

urbanlamb

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
lol the delayed reaction gave me a giggle. Anyhow yeah how bout them eyeballs!

Reactions: itsameray