MineCraft?!?!?!

FinShaggy

The Crestroyer of Destructive Creation
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter
stealing games from your little borther. that's sad. get a job, spammy.
No, helping my little brothers make videos of games, not anything to do with me doing anything with games. I'm glad you stalked me to ANOTHER website to lie about me though.

Matias Riojas III

The Don. (Donated $786)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
No, helping my little brothers make videos of games, not anything to do with me doing anything with games. I'm glad you stalked me to ANOTHER website to lie about me though.
I am slightly confused. What is going on?

FinShaggy

The Crestroyer of Destructive Creation
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter
I am slightly confused. What is going on?
That guy is like 35 and has no life, hates his wife, jacks off to my family, and stalks me talking s**t.[DOUBLEPOST=1365652633,1365652565][/DOUBLEPOST]I post on a Marijuana forum, and he hates me because I'm too poor to have a grow like him and all the other middle aged low lifes on the website. There are a few cool people there, but tons of trolls.

Matias Riojas III

The Don. (Donated $786)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That guy is like 35 and has no life, hates his wife, jacks off to my family, and stalks me talking s**t.[DOUBLEPOST=1365652633,1365652565][/DOUBLEPOST]I post on a Marijuana forum, and he hates me because I'm too poor to have a grow like him and all the other middle aged low lifes on the website. There are a few cool people there, but tons of trolls.
Oh OK well I reported him and Reina I believe banned him or something so your good here :)

Reactions: Reina and FinShaggy

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
It's already been handled. :)