MineCraft?!?!?!

FinShaggy

The Crestroyer of Destructive Creation
I had no idea MineCraft was such a popular subject, my little brother plays that s**t ALL the time, and I play sometimes when I visit home. We've made crazy tree houses, and giant underground staircases and like huge hallways underground.

I really had NO idea people are watching Minecraft stuff so much though. I'm gonna start a series with my little brother like the "Mary and Dad" series. It'll just be whenever I visit home and eventually when I get a console (I'm broke as s**t :( ) I can play from a distance with my little brother and do it that way. And if anyone else is interested in playing with us, let me know.

Also, add my little brother if you play minecraft he's "Mastercheif2022".

I don't know about much about minecraft but I've taken samples out of real mines before. It's extremely s****y and hot as hell. That's why I'm put off the game, it reminds me too much of the real deal :(

I don't know about much about minecraft but I've taken samples out of real mines before. It's extremely s****y and hot as hell. That's why I'm put off the game, it reminds me too much of the real deal :(
My stepdad is a geologist, so he does stuff like that. They have all kinds of rocks and geodes all over their house.

Yeah Minecraft really started getting popular within the past few years. From Let's plays to speed builds. It is mainly because there is so much you can do in Minecraft. Plus more and more things keep getting created so it keeps it going. Kind of like Gmod. There is so much to do with in this one game :).

Yeah Minecraft really started getting popular within the past few years. From Let's plays to speed builds. It is mainly because there is so much you can do in Minecraft. Plus more and more things keep getting created so it keeps it going. Kind of like Gmod. There is so much to do with in this one game :).
I really wish I had an Xbox... Is MineCraft free?

Back