MineCraft?!?!?!

Oh OK. Well that is an interesting channel then lol.
I try to do as much stuff as I can. It's got:
Hash making, edibles, growing, smoking reviews, pictures of strains, I bred my own strain into existence and it's documented, vlogs about trolls, vlogs about history, vlogs about the future... And soon I'm going to add video games... And I also have that list of 3,000 ideas from the other thread in this section :)

But Minecraft is awesome, so I can't wait to start making those videos. Last time I grew trees, then put dirt on top of the trees, then put trees in that dirt and let those trees grow and put dirt on those trees etc etc until I had a huge tree house, then I made a giant staircase out of dirt and like 3 floors of dirt and trees that went up into the clouds. And when you looked from far away, it kinda looked like a giant tree made of trees :)

I try to do as much stuff as I can. It's got:
Hash making, edibles, growing, smoking reviews, pictures of strains, I bred my own strain into existence and it's documented, vlogs about trolls, vlogs about history, vlogs about the future... And soon I'm going to add video games... And I also have that list of 3,000 ideas from the other thread in this section :)

But Minecraft is awesome, so I can't wait to start making those videos. Last time I grew trees, then put dirt on top of the trees, then put trees in that dirt and let those trees grow and put dirt on those trees etc etc until I had a huge tree house, then I made a giant staircase out of dirt and like 3 floors of dirt and trees that went up into the clouds. And when you looked from far away, it kinda looked like a giant tree made of trees :)
OMG! That sounds amazing :D. I might just have to give your channel a look see now lol. Yeah Minecraft is super addictive xD. You said you take it medicinal purposes?

What do you do? Mine craft?
Well a little of everything lol. I actually just started doing games on this channel because I have a dual channel with someone. We decided to make it just for dual coms and stuff. So now our individual channels are sort of our gaming channels. Before that just random stuff. It was more for personal use that anything :).

Well a little of everything lol. I actually just started doing games on this channel because I have a dual channel with someone. We decided to make it just for dual coms and stuff. So now our individual channels are sort of our gaming channels. Before that just random stuff. It was more for personal use that anything :).
I wanna do collabs one day, I think that would be pretty awesome.

Back