WeKanGame

Superman
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally use the blue yeti! I love it :)

KipsCourt

Reaction score
What about a pop filter? Is that really a difference? I know that it helps draw out the pop from the "p"s and "b"s. What else can it do?

Mr.Sky

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I've just recently been using the Blue Snowball Mic, and i gotta say, it may not be the BEST mic out there. But it's still pretty high quality, I definitely sound WAAAAAAAY better than all my friends in our skype calls XD

KloudTech

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Very nice thread! I hope it gets pinned, as it's a very useful thread, I think I'm going to go with the snowball or Yeti with a mount :)

NIP

Raaawrrr Raaaaawwrr Raaaaaawrr!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yapster TM-YB100A, It's a great bang for your buck!

ChannelEmpire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
I have a few different mics for different situations. I use the Blue Snowball for most of my voiceovers, the Rode VideoMic Pro when I shoot with my DSLR, and I also have a Zoom H1 and an Audio Technica ATR2100 that I use from time to time. They're all really great mics. I love my Snowball!

ajTV

Reaction score
Hey there everyone. I don't know if theres actually someone asking the same question cause I cannot read all the posts here, but can someone please quote me back, telling me some microphones that I can take a look, to record street videos. I think I will start making pranks, and challanges and something like that, and would like to know exactly what king of microphones are better to use. If you know some good microphones that are easily hidden, please tell me..

Thank you a lot

ChannelEmpire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
Hey there everyone. I don't know if theres actually someone asking the same question cause I cannot read all the posts here, but can someone please quote me back, telling me some microphones that I can take a look, to record street videos. I think I will start making pranks, and challanges and something like that, and would like to know exactly what king of microphones are better to use. If you know some good microphones that are easily hidden, please tell me..

Thank you a lot
A good option would be getting a Zoom H1 Portable Recorder ($99) paired with a Sony ECMCS3 Clip Mic ($25)

Reactions: ajTV