I personally think that the Blue Yeti for vlogs and songs etc is FAB. I pair this mic with Logic Pro X and find the quality to be exceptional.
Anyone else been to the Logic Pro X workshops at the Apple store? I'm pretty proficient in it, but tempted to go to one anyway if there might be some extra little tips that could help with building and editing.

I thought about buying Blue Snowball but recently I found Novox nc-1 and I may get it next month (Christmas) (Dunno much about Novox itself but it's either local Polish company or just rebrand of some sort)

It's a bit cheaper and imho sounds better.

There are tests on youtube but sadly only in polish

i-novox-nc-1.jpg

I bought the Blue Snowball quite a while ago, and still use it to this day. I'm hoping to pick up a pop filter though, as that's a pretty big problem for the Snowball.

Anyone got any input about the Yeti?

I have snowball, blue yeti pro, and currently using 3 audio technica at 2020 for all my videos. It mixed with my sound mixer i cant beat!

The Rode-NTG 2 is only useful for outside use, if you want a very 5/5 USB mic, Rode-NT is amazing, better then the Blue yeti for sound quality and same price.

Really want the Blue Yeti but right now I'm working with a Rock band mic lol. Anyone else doing the same?
I Sooo considered doing this! But I didn't want to go for the talk show host look. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1483600421,1483600331][/DOUBLEPOST]
I bought the Blue Snowball quite a while ago, and still use it to this day. I'm hoping to pick up a pop filter though, as that's a pretty big problem for the Snowball.

Anyone got any input about the Yeti?
I just got my snowball mic out of the box tonight! I didn't realize how close you have to be to it to get a normal volume level. But with the amount of time I got to play with it. I love the quality!

Audio wise I have a Yeti Blackout connected to my iMac and MacBook Pro for voice overs, podcasting and internet interviews. In the field I use my camera's built-in mic, a couple of different Rode video mics and a handheld Zoom H4N recorder.

Back