Services Making FREE Thumbnails for Others!

Hey could you make a thumbnail that says "Minecrafty Survival: The Lost Island". I have a picture of the island and my minecraft character.

2013-08-13_18.59.01.png2013-08-13_20.10.07.png

Hey could you make a thumbnail that says "Minecrafty Survival: The Lost Island". I have a picture of the island and my minecraft character.

View attachment 11366View attachment 11367

Sure, I got a couple others to do before yours though so you may get it tomorrow :)[DOUBLEPOST=1376444816,1376443633][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not trying to post a link here for video spam, but the logo of vapour is kind of misty and dark looking.. something like out of the movie the fog.

And Resident Evil,
017498.jpg

Here ya go man! Hope ya like it :)
Resident-Evil-Slayer.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1376500418][/DOUBLEPOST]

View attachment 11366View attachment 11367

Here ya go!
Minecrafty.jpg

Hey buddy if your not busy, do you think you could do a thumbnail for a indie game? I fount a game called Angry Video Game Nerd Game Over 2 and need a thumbnail for it.

Here is the link to the site where I fount it.. off GameJolt

Hey buddy if your not busy, do you think you could do a thumbnail for a indie game? I fount a game called Angry Video Game Nerd Game Over 2 and need a thumbnail for it.

Here is the link to the site where I fount it.. off GameJolt

If you could send me a snapshot that'd be great cause I cant seem to find a good one :p

Back