Services Making FREE Thumbnails for Others!

lifes spark

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey Guys,

I need a thumbnail with Gems from clash of clans on it.. and the appbounty sign. Say How to Get Free Gems on Clash of Clans

WGC Productions

Wild Goose Chase Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Hey Guys,

I need a thumbnail with Gems from clash of clans on it.. and the appbounty sign. Say How to Get Free Gems on Clash of Clans
Alright man. Im backlogged pretty far right now, I'll be doing some more tomorrow but I don't know if I'll get to you at that point. So if you're cool with waiting a bit then yeah I gotchu

Kate (Caitlin)

I make videos on the internet...I guess?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
Yeah no worries. Just might take a bit to get back to you. I've been away for the past few days working on videos and I have a backlog of about 20 thumbnails to do haha

Sorry man, was away for a couple days but I can try and get this to you ASAP.[DOUBLEPOST=1377022601,1377011824][/DOUBLEPOST]

View attachment 11711
Thanks, I now also need one for cubeworld xD Its fine, I've been away working on far too much -.- I want to curl up and play games.

Breezy

Reaction score
Hey can you make me a thumbnail like this. But without the battlefield background image and the writing.
Thanks

WGC Productions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey can you make me a thumbnail like this. But without the battlefield background image and the writing.
Thanks
A thumbnail like what? :p Nothing was attached haha[DOUBLEPOST=1377098563,1377098271][/DOUBLEPOST]**PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT OR ARE WAITING FOR A THUMBNAIL**
Hey everyone. As some of you may know, there is a very long line of thumbnails that I need to edit for you guys (we're in the 20's now), which can take a very long time. I am limiting my services to 1 thumbnail per user per day. You can request more than one but you will not get them all in one day. If you are new to this thread and this is the first time you request a thumbnail, please refer back to the original post as there are things that I would appreciate done in return. Also if you have just requested a thumbnail, please know that you have just stepped to the back of the line and that this is a first come first serve service (I will get to you, but it may not be the day you post it). Thank you all for coming to use my gfx services :)

Breezy

Reaction score
A thumbnail like what? :p Nothing was attached haha[DOUBLEPOST=1377098563,1377098271][/DOUBLEPOST]**PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT OR ARE WAITING FOR A THUMBNAIL**
Hey everyone. As some of you may know, there is a very long line of thumbnails that I need to edit for you guys (we're in the 20's now), which can take a very long time. I am limiting my services to 1 thumbnail per user per day. You can request more than one but you will not get them all in one day. If you are new to this thread and this is the first time you request a thumbnail, please refer back to the original post as there are things that I would appreciate done in return. Also if you have just requested a thumbnail, please know that you have just stepped to the back of the line and that this is a first come first serve service (I will get to you, but it may not be the day you post it). Thank you all for coming to use my gfx services :)
Like this but not exactly thw same, just similar! :D

Attachments

WGC Productions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey bud, Could you make me a Slender Thumbnail as well.. I need it with Slenderman on there and like a cartoonish looking mouse dead.. My mouse died playing Slender Anxiety due to some bug. Wanting the thumbnail to present that.
Here ya go!
Dead-Mouse.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1377115083,1377115045][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey could you make me a thumbnail of a cartoon red monkey holding a camera?
That is something that I would have to draw out and I am actually terrible at drawing..sorry :/[DOUBLEPOST=1377116053][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi buddy, I know you are away for the next few days but when you are free and done those before me in the queue, could you sort me out with two thumbnails? I need one for Splinter Cell Blacklist and one for One Piece Pirate Warriors 2.

Splinter cell blacklist is the one I need more as that game comes out in a week. I am happy for you to use any images from those games that you are happy to work with.

If the text in the thumbnail can be edited by me, then just add in Multiplayer Session #1 and I will edit them as I need them. If the text can't be edited, then just use Multiplayer Session and I will use them as is.

Thank you so much for offering this service.
Here's the splinter cell one. I'm sending you the PSD file if you have photoshop and wanna edit it as time goes on. If you don't have photoshop let me know and I'll send you a JPG[DOUBLEPOST=1377126725][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm back...yet again.... Can you do two for me:

Minecraft: SkyBlock
Minecraft: Hardcore Survival.
Here's the first one:
Skyblock.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: Marmo720

Marmo720

Reaction score
Here's the splinter cell one. I'm sending you the PSD file if you have photoshop and wanna edit it as time goes on. If you don't have photoshop let me know and I'll send you a JPG
Thank you very much. Looks fantastic :)

WGC Productions

Reaction score
Channel Type

Attachments

Marmo720

Reaction score
Thank you for both thumbnails. I have used the splinter cell one already and the second one looks awesome so can't wait to use it next week. Much appreciated.