Services Making FREE Thumbnails for Others!

WGC Productions

Wild Goose Chase Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Hey everyone. So whenever I have some free time I'd like to help out the community by making some thumbnails if you would like them made. I've attached a couple thumbnails I've edited for my own channel.
Thumbnail.jpgCMC-NYC-Thumbnail.jpg
Thumbnail.jpg

If you would like a thumbnail made feel free to request one. I'am not charging anything for this service but I would be grateful for if any of the following things are done in return:
-Add my channel to your "Other Channels" box
-Give us a shout out
-Subscribe to us :)

Anything of that sort would be awesome haha! So feel free to request some thumbnails (please be specific as to what kind of thumbnail you would like) and I'll do my best to get back to you guys as fast as I can :)

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Perhaps you could become a personal thumbnail maker for me which would include being boxed for the duration and every video you make one for a link in the description? :)

WGC Productions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reactions: Rouge

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
Sure thing! Whatcha need?

Thank you very much! :)

I'm down for it! :p
Pm me man ;D we can discuss future moves foward haha ;D it will be a pleasure doing "buisness" with you

ProductionPeople1

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Sure thing! Whatcha need?

Thank you very much! :)

I'm down for it! :p
Ok so for my next video is a parody of the new movie "2Guns" So I need it to say 2Guns with 2 actual guns. and a random explosion in the background! I will give you a shoutout at the end of the video to btw

WGC Productions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ok so for my next video is a parody of the new movie "2Guns" So I need it to say 2Guns with 2 actual guns. and a random explosion in the background! I will give you a shoutout at the end of the video to btw

Do ya want Denzel and Mark to be in it at all or just the explosion and text/guns?

Thumbnail-2-Guns.jpg