Gaming MAKING A PS4 CREW

ArsenalGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, Cryptic Gaming,

I am a PS4 youtube that is currently sitting at 224 subs looking for a have a crew of people to play with one of my friends for a week has gone to Canda for a vacation. The video usually consists around, for now, Rainbow Six Siege, Black Ops 4, and GTA V.Also I usually live stream or edit videos of me and my friends having fun! Below is show all the game I have and my requirements!
-Black Ops 4
-Rainbow Six Siege
-Dead By Daylight(Needs to be installed)
-For Honor(Needs to be installed)
-Apex Legends(Needs to be installed)
-GTA V
-Dauntless
-Fornite(Needs to be installed)
-Brawhalla
I can by other games if need

Requirements:
-Mature
-Decent Mic
-Make somewhat the same content
-Like to have fun when playing
Competitive (but still like having fun and isn't super competitive)
optional but very preferred: has at least 50 subs
Reply If you are interested!!

Bigdog48

Reaction score
Hello I am interested I am from Canada and am looking to get into YouTube but want a group of guys to play with hopefully create something like the misfits or vanoss I have most of these games and am decent at them but like to crack jokes and create funny moments

ArsenalGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello I am interested I am from Canada and am looking to get into YouTube but want a group of guys to play with hopefully create something like the misfits or vanoss I have most of these games and am decent at them but like to crack jokes and create funny moments
Yes, I am sorry that I did not realize that you had replied so sorry man! But I would like you to join here my psn: SilentSniperYT.Btw if this not rude what your channel and subs?

Bigdog48

Reaction score
Yes I will add you tomorrow and not sure if this is a problem but I quit YouTube about 2 years ago and just want to get back into it now my channel is only sitting at 15-20 subs hope that’s not an issue and think you would enjoy playing with me

Bigdog48

Reaction score
Yes I will add you back tomorrow and not sure if this will be an issue but I stopped doing YouTube 2 years ago and want to get back into it so my channel is only sitting at about 15-20 subs hope that’s not an issue and would still give me shot and play together