Machinima Partnership!

Thats not true, the payment cuts arent for everyone. Please stop talking non sense
I never said they were, They're only for the directors and the top partners.
Don't tell me I 'm taking nonsense as I've talked to some of the biggest Machinima partners over the last few days so I know all the info

CPM cuts were only made (most cases) for channels who had mobile views monetizeable (which isnt by default for machinima partners)
Nope they were made to the bigger paryners because Machinima wasn't selling enough ads to profit from the fixed split. Directors also got cut, most noticably Machinima Sports

I never said they were, They're only for the directors and the top partners.
Don't tell me I 'm taking nonsense as I've talked to some of the biggest Machinima partners over the last few days so I know all the info

Apperantly you do not know all the info or who ever told you something wasnt right. I didnt only experienced what I´m writing, I also talked to some community managers as rechyyy, shibby2142 as well as YouTubers as Doom49, FrankieOnPCin1080P, Threatty and Levelcap, just naming some of them.

Apperantly you do not know all the info or who ever told you something wasnt right. I didnt only experienced what I´m writing, I also talked to some community managers as rechyyy, shibby2142 as well as YouTubers as Doom49, FrankieOnPCin1080P, Threatty and Levelcap, just naming some of them.

Well I talked to,
Driftor
SandyRavage
Fearcrads
ZerkaaHd
Wingsofredemtiption
TheJfkGamer
And many more so I have my facts...

Back