Machinima Partnership!

I am pretty sure that all of Machinima partners still have fixed CPM. The smallest channels with under 1k subs or so are only getting around $1.20 CPMs, but it is still a fixed CPM not fluctuating like Yeousch and many other networks.

Are this all facts or just opinions? When I got an offer to join the Director's Program back in '08 by Machinima the pay was way diff from all you are saying. Unless it changed. I only uploaded a few videos to them and stopped. Nkw im back to do jt all over again.

Says youll get $50 for the first 20k views and after that what ever you CPM was. I dony know if they still offer that but thats what I read 4 years ago when i signed on.

I still get money from Machinima even though I stopped sending them videos.
I get money from Machinima and from YouTube.
But YouTube is way less for me.

Are this all facts or just opinions? When I got an offer to join the Director's Program back in '08 by Machinima the pay was way diff from all you are saying. Unless it changed. I only uploaded a few videos to them and stopped. Nkw im back to do jt all over again.

Says youll get $50 for the first 20k views and after that what ever you CPM was. I dony know if they still offer that but thats what I read 4 years ago when i signed on.

lol, that all changed like 2 years ago

yeah they have not offered that for years. They lost tons of money from the whole $50 for the first 20k views thing... Thats plain out dumb on Machinima's side.

So how many people are machinima accepting for partnerships now?
Just a heads up, this thread is/was like 4 months old... so some of the information might be slightly out of date.

As for your question, Machinima is accepting tons of channels and have lowered their standards a lot from the 'good old days' when partnerships were really rare.

Back