Machinima Partnership!

Sanuku

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most of you seem to forget that this hole thing only does affect the the upper class of those that are affiliated with Machinima. It doesn`t effect those that want to join Machinima in any Way at all.

Machinima broke a running contract with some of their upper class Subnetworks/YouTube Channels and people are now leaving them since they are therefor allowed to. If Fullscreen or Vultra or any other Network is now offering them to join them for the same Condition they had with Machinima or even better once they would be dumb to don`t do so.

If a Network did pay you till this Week for unmonetizable Views and had offered you an 90/10 Split and suddenly is telling you that they won`t pay you for those unmonetizable Views and at the same time is decreasing your split to 60/40 I wanna see anyone of you to don`t freaking call your Lawyers and making sure to get out of your Contract as soon as you can.

The hole Machinima Drama that is obviously homemade and where only Machinima and their Management can be blamed for it since the Staff itself, or should I better say those that are still left over there after like the most Recruiter were kicked out of the Building from one Day to another should get Finger for what had happened in the last couple of Weeks to one of the biggest Network out there on YouTube.

Besides that:

What the f*** is wrong with this Place? Why are you all attacking Shane when all he is trying to is shed some light on it. Yes he is a Recruiter for Vultra and yes he is doing his Job and not just sitting on his fat a** as many other Network Recruiters are doing it nowadays and expecting everything to get shove it up their a** because the Network they are working for has become to big to freaking kick everyone's a** each Day so they actually do what they get actually paid for.

ConnersCraft

I Make Video Games... :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Most of you seem to forget that this hole thing only does affect the the upper class of those that are affiliated with Machinima. It doesn`t effect those that want to join Machinima in any Way at all.

Machinima broke a running contract with some of their upper class Subnetworks/YouTube Channels and people are now leaving them since they are therefor allowed to. If Fullscreen or Vultra or any other Network is now offering them to join them for the same Condition they had with Machinima or even better once they would be dumb to don`t do so.

If a Network did pay you till this Week for unmonetizable Views and had offered you an 90/10 Split and suddenly is telling you that they won`t pay you for those unmonetizable Views and at the same time is decreasing your split to 60/40 I wanna see anyone of you to don`t freaking call your Lawyers and making sure to get out of your Contract as soon as you can.

The hole Machinima Drama that is obviously homemade and where only Machinima and their Management can be blamed for it since the Staff itself, or should I better say those that are still left over there after like the most Recruiter were kicked out of the Building from one Day to another should get Finger for what had happened in the last couple of Weeks to one of the biggest Network out there on YouTube.

Besides that:

What the f*** is wrong with this Place? Why are you all attacking Shane when all he is trying to is shed some light on it. Yes he is a Recruiter for Vultra and yes he is doing his Job and not just sitting on his fat a** as many other Network Recruiters are doing it nowadays and expecting everything to get shove it up their a** because the Network they are working for has become to big to freaking kick everyone's a** each Day so they actually do what they get actually paid for.
Machinima has a fixed CPM. The split was not changed the CPM was just lowered for the biggest channels (I think... none of this was made public by Machinima). I think Machinima is going to renegotiate contracts with the people who are thinking of leaving, because they are a large asset to the company, and in the end very little will be changed on the viewing side of it. This doesn't really effect any of us. And no one is attacking Shane. He is obviously very good at his job, as I have seen him recruit many new partners on this site without ever asking them to join Vultra directly. I have nothing against him. We are all just having a friendly conversation here. Nothing is wrong. :)

wajinshu

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I seen nothing wrong too XD just keep the discussion clean and friendly hehe

Reactions: Shane.Vultra

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Fullscreen is just the parent company handling Yeousch's CMS and all that stuff, but Yeousch still needs to know business as they are a business. Yeousch and Fullscreen have both said it before that they are not that closly related. They are just the parent company that allows Yeousch to have partnering capabilities. And go to the networks part of Socialblade and look at fullscreen (both Yeousch and Fullscreen partners appear here). The biggest ones are almost all fullscreen partners not Yeousch. 8 of the top 10 or Fullscreen partners not Yeousch.
Yeousch does not have a CMS , it`s Fullscreen`s, they just have access.
That`s where I got my answers from, All the bigger partners are from Yeousch.

unknown_userr433436365

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Machinima has a fixed CPM. The split was not changed the CPM was just lowered for the biggest channels (I think... none of this was made public by Machinima). I think Machinima is going to renegotiate contracts with the people who are thinking of leaving, because they are a large asset to the company, and in the end very little will be changed on the viewing side of it. This doesn't really effect any of us. And no one is attacking Shane. He is obviously very good at his job, as I have seen him recruit many new partners on this site without ever asking them to join Vultra directly. I have nothing against him. We are all just having a friendly conversation here. Nothing is wrong. :)
Actually only the bigger partners at Machinima still had fixed CPMs (those are the ones that got cut), Because about 9 months ago partners with them were complaining that they didn`t get paid for mobile views, so Machinima started giving a 2.50$ fixed CPM per 1000 views no matter what platform they came from, the problem that occurred recently was that Machinima has gotten so big that They wern`t able to sell enough ads , so those big partners getting hundreds of thousands of views a day were taking Money from Machinima, as that`s what happens with a fixed CPM, if you don`t earn 2.50$ per 1000 views then Machinima tops it up so that you do so. So eventually it got to the point where machinima were paying out to much so in turn they lowered the people with the fixed CPMs pay!!

Machinima cannot get back those partners that are already leaving, this new contract gave them an excuse to leave although many still had 2-3 years left of their old contract.

Olizandri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Only the bigger partners were still on fixed? I think those at machinima for longer than a year still were/are, not everyone got the email after all, or yet as the case may be. But ty for the discussion here, has been enlightening to say the least in uncertain times.

unknown_userr433436365

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Only the bigger partners were still on fixed? I think those at machinima for longer than a year still were/are, not everyone got the email after all, or yet as the case may be. But ty for the discussion here, has been enlightening to say the least in uncertain times.
According to one of my sources (big partner) they`re send out the second wave on the 21st

Olizandri

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Then I will wait in angst until then, spent all last night reading up on the happenings and seeing ex partner/directors thoughts, dunno if im big enough to receive the cuts though will see, small sub count highish view count kinda guy.

unknown_userr433436365

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Then I will wait in angst until then, spent all last night reading up on the happenings and seeing ex partner/directors thoughts, dunno if im big enough to receive the cuts though will see, small sub count highish view count kinda guy.
I partnered an ex-machinima guy yesterday who only had 8k subs (well that`s still alot in my eyes :O) who quit Machinima because he got cut.