Machinima Partner

Curse is under Maker I just found that out. I think I might go with curse if they accept me. I emailed them. They have no lock in so I might go with curse and once I get a bit bigger I might leave and then join Machinima's actual partnership or just TGS with their high payout rate. What do you think about this?
My advice : AVOID MACHINIMA AT ALL COSTS

My advice : AVOID MACHINIMA AT ALL COSTS

Cause you think they dont' pay enough?
Let me give you one sample: I got $350 for one video upload and it only got 50k views at the time I got paid.

p.s. I'm also in the Director's Program. If that makes any difference.

they don`t pay enough and everyone knows their support is horrible...
So you're saying I should've gotten more than $350?
Also, I always get email response withing 24hours when I emailed to my assigned representative.

I'm still confused, what is it that they are bad? My payments are fine. The support is fine...I don't see nothing wrong.

So you're saying I should've gotten more than $350?
Also, I always get email response withing 24hours when I emailed to my assigned representative.

I'm still confused, what is it that they are bad? My payments are fine. The support is fine...I don't see nothing wrong.
Should talk to the people I`ve talked to .... sorry people with a combined total of 5M+ subs have a bigger impression, on what machinima is like ,on me than you do

Should talk to the people I`ve talked to .... sorry people with a combined total of 5M+ subs have a bigger impression, on what machinima is like ,on me than you do

I was inactive for almost 3 years. I've been with Machinima since '08, I only uploaded a few videos to Machinima which gained me the subs I got right now back in '08.
I'm starting to be more active, but starting slow.
And honestly, you'll get more money if you're in the Director's Program than just a Partnership.

And I have a bigger more impression about Machinima since I known them since '08 though inactive of uploading videos but I still kept in touch.

I was inactive for almost 3 years. I've been with Machinima since '08, I only uploaded a few videos to Machinima which gained me the subs I got right now back in '08.
I'm starting to be more active, but starting slow.
And honestly, you'll get more money if you're in the Director's Program than just a Partnership.

And I have a bigger more impression about Machinima since I known them since '08 though inactive of uploading videos but I still kept in touch.
The Director just got cut the most... I was most surprised that JayEx23 got cut, he has nearly 500 videos on machinima respawn and has been a director with them for ages and they cut him 55%....

The Director just got cut the most... I was most surprised that JayEx23 got cut, he has nearly 500 videos on machinima respawn and has been a director with them for ages and they cut him 55%....
I'm not with Machinima Respawn, I'm with the Machinima 's main channel. Different contracts... yea that's a huge difference.

Huge difference meaning Respawn is way diff from Machinima.
Maybe next time you should be more specific what network they are from

Back