Machinima Partner

They do , they have more recruiters than they need...

IGN`s is , Atomic Partners is the network, IGN just own the CMS :)
I don't think IGN will take me. They are taking only really large channels right now. Because of all the big channels leaving machinima because of their new contract

Alright... I suggest IGN or Vultra
Vultra isn't on the list on social blade so I don't think I'm going with them. IGN isn't going to accept me or anyone right now because they are taking a lot of big channels from machinima. What do you think of Curse though? They have a no lock in contract and $3 fixed CPM. $3 fixed is actually good. The only thing is they aren't big either.

Vultra isn't on the list on social blade so I don't think I'm going with them. IGN isn't going to accept me or anyone right now because they are taking a lot of big channels from machinima. What do you think of Curse though? They have a no lock in contract and $3 fixed CPM. $3 fixed is actually good. The only thing is they aren't big either.
http://socialblade.com/youtube/network/BentPixels , Vultra :p

Curse are alright, IGN are still taking in partners I`ve talked to people moving there, altough most of them are moving from Machinima

Curse are alright, IGN are still taking in partners I`ve talked to people moving there, altough most of them are moving from Machinima
Curse is under Maker I just found that out. I think I might go with curse if they accept me. I emailed them. They have no lock in so I might go with curse and once I get a bit bigger I might leave and then join Machinima's actual partnership or just TGS with their high payout rate. What do you think about this?

Back