Machinima Partner

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello, I just became Machinima Partner like 2 months ago, I am still new to be partner with network.

Lately people have been talking down on Machinima on how they are not good and low CPM and stuff. I have read several threads here that some people really like Machinima and others don't.

Since my channel is so small, I am sure I got basic contract with Machinima ( I guess I cannot openly talk about my contract) Just wanting to find other Machinima Partner in this forum to exchange some information about the network, since I never get response back from them.

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hello, I just became Machinima Partner like 2 months ago, I am still new to be partner with network.

Lately people have been talking down on Machinima on how they are not good and low CPM and stuff. I have read several threads here that some people really like Machinima and others don't.

Since my channel is so small, I am sure I got basic contract with Machinima ( I guess I cannot openly talk about my contract) Just wanting to find other Machinima Partner in this forum to exchange some information about the network, since I never get response back from them.
A Machinima contract will usually last for one year. It's binding, so if you've signed it you're stuck until it expires. What response were you waiting for? You are partnered, but you're waiting for them to do something?

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
NO, I am not waiting for Machinima to do anything. Just wanting to meet someone on this Forum who are part of Machinima Network.
I wanted to share some useful information about the partnership, since I can never get any kind of response back from Machinima.

SON RAIHBOY

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
There's 2 different contract. Partnered with Machinima and Director's Program. I have both. I was offered the Director's Program first then became a Partnered with Machinima a year ago but became inactive and stopped uploading videos.

What's the difference?
People who are in the Director's Program can upload videos to Machinima's main YouTube channel.

I also see people putting down Machinima and I always get a response from them within 24 hours. It also depends who you emailed and who you are assinged to.

- SRB

Reactions: the100yengamer

the100yengamer

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There's 2 different contract. Partnered with Machinima and Director's Program. I have both. I was offered the Director's Program first then became a Partnered with Machinima a year ago but became inactive and stopped uploading videos.

What's the difference?
People who are in the Director's Program can upload videos to Machinima's main YouTube channel.

I also see people putting down Machinima and I always get a response from them within 24 hours. It also depends who you emailed and who you are assinged to.

- SRB
Thanks for the useful information!
I never get response back from them, maybe cause I have smaller channel.
I have heard machinima has special program where they give you free copy of game to review, is this true?

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
A Machinima contract will usually last for one year. It's binding, so if you've signed it you're stuck until it expires. What response were you waiting for? You are partnered, but you're waiting for them to do something?
I`ve heard of contracts lasting from 3 years to endless ones never of a 1year one?[DOUBLEPOST=1358962951,1358962915][/DOUBLEPOST]

Did you get the affialate contract?

unknown_user0032

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I`ve heard of contracts lasting from 3 years to endless ones never of a 1year one?[DOUBLEPOST=1358962951,1358962915][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you get the affialate contract?
Oh right okay that's my mistake then I assumed they started at 12 months. Must've been another network!